- FEAR;

English is bold
Korean is plain

          Toriau regretted it, as he trudged along the dark alley, clutching a clear, plastic bag close to his chest out of fear

          Toriau regretted it, as he trudged along the dark alley, clutching a clear, plastic bag close to his chest out of fear. Usually, he was confident in going alone outside because he had always been the most cautious one out of his members. Darn, he wished he had asked Seokjin to tag along when he was asking. The wet sounds of the soles of his shoes colliding hard against the concrete echoed throughout the empty street.

It wasn't unusual for Toriau to experience this, but a sense of fear grasped at his heart, making it crash against his ribs to the point he could feel slight tremors throughout his body. Why, it was already ten at night, and he thought he headed outside to buy some sleeping pills for Yoongi.

      Lowering his black cap to cover his obvious features, his shaking eyes hastily watched the roads up ahead, not caring if he would have slipped and fell. He trotted up the slippery roads. A sense of dread washed over him when he faced a dead end, his eyebrows crashing together as he stared at the brink wall, dumbfounded. Last time he checked, there wasn't a wall here...or perhaps, did he take the wrong route because of the darkness engulfing the whole area?

Maybe he should have requested for street lights to be set up here, just for safety. He blinked his eyes and clenched on the side of the plastic bag even harder. What was there to be afraid of? There was no one else but him, and the gleaming moon....right?

     Toriau suddenly shuddered at the thought of someone's eyes on him. He brushed his blonde bangs out of his eyes, sealed his lips in a firm line, and turned his back on the wall, attempting to take another route when a big, calloused hand was suddenly placed on his shoulder.

The idol's heart hammered even harder, the blood rushing to his head. He suddenly wanted to cry out for help, but he knew that no one would be able to heed his cries for help during the dead of the night. "What's troubling you, stranger? Relax, it's just me. There's nothing to worry about".

      A smooth, clear voice filled the blonde's ears but he was still tensed. No matter what they looked or sounded, there was always something sinister hidden beneath that innocent, and dashing facade. Toriau knew understood that the most. He made no reply, and attempted to once again walk forward, but the grip on his shoulder tightened even more. When he turned around to give the weird stranger a piece of his mind, it appeared to be a handsome male with a kind smile displaying on his face.

      With side-brushed brown hair, and warm brown eyes that reminded one of butterscotch, he was the epitome of what you called 'gentle'. But Toriau knew better. He wasn't going to be fooled a third time. "Oh um, this is kind of awkward. I was just returning from my part-time job, when I ran into you, here, that is", the male gave an awkward little laugh, casting his eyes downward.

    "It's dangerous around here", Toriau lowered his voice, and thank goodness, his vocal lessons paid off. He sounded completely different from his usual self, but it was certain that keeping this act up would strain his voice. "What are you even doing here in this dark alley? You should know better".