Kim Toriau

English is bold
Korean is italic

It was a day like any other for the seven members who were lazing around. Three of them sat on the couch, entangled, while the other three — being the maknae line, while Jin had occupied himself a seat on a small sofa. The eighth member, Toriau, had been busy, working without rest and was having photo shoots for a commercial, for a brand they didn't even remember. No tea, no shade.

Suddenly Jin had a thought and patted his thigh. The oldest member had been missing the member who had disappeared. "What if I married Toriau? Would he be Kim Toriau? That would be pretty weird, because both Namjoon and Taehyung have the same surname! So...does it mean Toriau would be married to all three of us?"

Yoongi' gave a disgusted look. He pulled himself on the couch, scooting further away from Jin, as if Jin had a disease that spread easily. Even if you proposed to him, he wouldn't accept you anyway."

Jin pouted, blinking his guileless, dark brown eyes.

Taehyung scratched his chin, pondering. WhAt Jin said, had him pondering to himself, would Toriau really he married to all three of them?
"Right," Taehyung nodded in agreement. This was the first time in his life had he ever thought so hard on something. "That would be really, really weird. Anyways, if we did get married...he would wear a costumed ring, that I specially made for him. And we both would be decked out in gucci outfits! Because Gucci, well, smells like rich. I want that day to be as special as possible."

Jungkook had to laugh. He narrowed his eyes in cruel amusement at the naive thoughts of his older hyung. Jungkook was a grown man now, he had the right to make fun of his hyungs' decision. "How touching. But isn't it a bit too showy? Toriau hyung doesn't even like Gucci," Jungkook stated in a 'matter-of-fact' voice. Well, the youngest member knew best about Toriau. He knew Toriau so well that the other members had to raise their hands in defeat. He knew what shampoo Toriau liked, how Toriau liked pineapple on his pizza, and even Toriau's favorite pair of socks! The time he dedicated to Toriau, no fans would be able to compare....unless they were stalkers, perhaps. Don't get any ideas! The author isn't calling Jungkook a stalker!

Jimin placed his head on Hoseok's knee, since the Hoseok was on the couch, he might as well just make himself comfortable.  The cutie also chirped. "Well. I think he would marry all the members, because he loves us all. That much I know." Oh Jimin honey, life isn't always fair.

Jin piped up, face red since the others had practically left him while they chatted among each other. As the oldest with the biggest ego, no wonder Jin was feeling a teeny weeny offended. "You all back off! Toriau has a crush - and that's me given on how handsome I look. He would never get tired of this face. All this debate is pointless since I'm already here." Jin's confidence level was off charts. I wish I could get a small portion of that confidence.

Hoseok let out a not-so-pretty giggle, it was more like a snort. "Isn't he in love with Jihyo-noona? He says he only watches Running Man because he wants to see her. I say that we all are already off his list for marriage candidates." What Hoseok said hit each member hard. They looked dull at the truth, and reclined back into the couch, like they had lost all energy and spirit.

Jungkook was determined in his mindset. He refused to believe that Toriau wouldn't marry them - specially him! I mean, look at him! Wasn't he such a good husband? Even army had to agree. Okay, maybe not so much as Jin, since he could only make macaroni and cheese, and they didn't even taste that well. Toriau had to take a day off after eating it. "I edit well. I can edit his photos and videos."