Stairway to Hell [ 6 ]

WARNING;

WARNING;

FOUL WORDS AND
CUSSING

NOT PART OF THE STORY

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Toriau. I saw the news. You were on fire yesterday! Did you know how many people were on the elevator? Honestly, you keep surprising every single time", a silvery voice came from behind. It didn't take a detective to know who that was. Toriau turned on his heels and spun around slowly, revealing a sly smile like he had been expecting the newcomer. The man gave a lazy grin, flipping his gun. It wasn't meant to be threatening, but it looked as if he were provoking the vigilante, who was Toriau.

The smile turned into a frown. "I would say it was an accident, but it's not like you'll believe me". The man snorted. Toriau glanced off into the dark night sky. The lights were really blinding, shining with various colors. Both the cars and buildings looked as though they could easily be crushed. It was just fragile. The world could had fallen apart at any time. This was just the beginning. "I didn't mean to...", the voice lowered down to a whisper. The busy noises of the car drowned out the soft voice.

The stranger shook his head. "You wound me".

Toriau pursed his lips, and fixated his eyes back on the man. "You should know, that your members...well, they wouldn't be too happy to know that you're at my place, sitting on my couch". Under the dim lights, the newcomer looked the most comfortable, even more so than Toriau, who was in his own house. And it was true, they were enemies at the moment, ready to attack each other at any time. Yet the man carelessly dropped his gun, which was his only defense against Toriau, on the glass table. It was as if he were urging Toriau to pull some shit and clock the gun.

"Told ya' I'd be back", the man—Doyoung grinned. He laid casually on the couch like he owned the place. "You think it would be so easy to get rid of me? After all that we've been through, Toriau, baby, that's stupid".

"You're just the same as a leech", Toriau forced a sneer into his voice when Doyoung casted a glance at him. The handsome male looked especially inviting on the couch, with the top button of his shirt unbuttoned. "What? Are you here to seduce me? To make me return to your party? Doyoung, your tricks are getting old. I can almost see through them by now". His eyes rested on the chest of the other. Doyoung probably knew what effect he had on the poor lad.

"Almost? That means you aren't so completely immune to my charm. I'll admit, I came here to see if you would want to return, but I guess you're so persistent in staying here with the man you love and hate. But I'm a human, I can be selfish too", Doyoung pushed himself up and strolled towards Toriau. It was selfish of him to wish the warmth of the person he had destroyed with his own hands. But that was beautiful, Toriau was his master-piece. God knew how he had longed for the man when he had suddenly gone to who knew where, up until now. "Can I spend the night here?".