Christmas Vlive;;

"Hello Army

"Hello Army. We are truly sorry for not hosting a Vlive on Christmas, so as compensation, we are hosting it today and we have a special surprise!" The Vlive started with Namjoon's oh-so-gorgeous face, the dimples on his cheeks deepening as he saw the comments starting to roll in. Tell me, would you like to wake up everyday with this man's face? I would.

"A very, very special surprise!" Jimin squeaked beside Yoongi's ear, making the older grimace and shove his face away. Then, Yoongi cleared his throat, indicating he wanted to speak when Toriau interjected.

"What special surprise? I'm the special surprise! Army, your boi tortilla666 has come online. Everyone, please applaud in the comment section—" He was about to speak more but Jin stopped him by covering his mouth with one hand. Muffled voices came out, and Toriau's eyebrows were already drawn together. He literally wrote a speech just for this vlive and Jin had destroyed his plan. Ugh, what a boomer, the second youngest member rolled his eyes.

"Truly sorry," Jin said, smiling, eyes curving. Toriau shuddered at the sudden words, and whipped his face to Taehyung's side. Taehyung ruffled the younger's hair, and smiled.

"It's ugly sweater challenge...wOoOoOooo!" Hoseok chided, adding some cute little noises to break the tense atmosphere between the three members who stared intently at each other.

Toriau squinted his eyes at the comments. He could only see blurred words, and rubbed his eyes twice. God, he was becoming blinder day by day, and the maknae line was to blame. They were the ones who dragged him to play video games at 2 am in the morning, just because they couldn't sleep. Toriau was a heavy sleeper, but damnit, he had been tempted by the attractive video game consoles! He clicked his tongue annoyedly, regretting that he left his glasses in the other room.

"Hoseok hyung, that was supposed to be a surprise," Taehyung moaned, disappointment evident in his tone at not being the one to announce the special surprise.

"Well, I think I got a really ugly sweater, that might just blow you away," Hoseok bragged, brushing off Taehyung's words, and focused on Namjoon's slightly scrunched up face.

Yoongi piped up, a smug smirk tugging at his lips, while he crossed his arms and reclined back into the chair. He looked ready. Ready to roast. Ready to roast and toast. "Hoseok. You don't need to buy an ugly sweater, just take a look at your wardrobe and pick out on jacket. That much is sufficient enough for the competition." Hoseok stared at Yoongi, his words betrayed him.

Namjoon covered his mouth, ears perked up. He might look like he was a peaceful guy and all, but the members all knew he was secretly anticipating a battle between the moon and the sun.

Jungkook chose not to butt in, making a wise decision. He languidly swept a hand up and under his chin, itching to say something, but his mouth remained close. But, Toriau on the other hand, spoke loudly, interrupting yet once again: "I think I have the most creative ugly sweater. I'm definitely going to win this round."