2019 with Toriau

English is bold
Korean is italic

Not part of the real story

"Noona. Are you free right now?"

"Well..yes. I just came back from work", you replied. "Why?"

"O-Oh...I..um was wondering if you could..um..we could go on a date"

"Toriau. It's 11, it's so late", you giggled

"I wanted to start 2019 with you", he said. "Can you come over to the park where we first met?"

"Gosh. You're such a trouble maker. Alright, I'll come", you could feel the corner of your lips turn up. How could a younger boy make you feel this way?

•~•~•~•~•

You arrived at the park, a bit late. As you walked in, you saw Toriau on the bench, dozing off with a bouquet of roses in his arms

"Toriau?", you quietly said, poking the boy's cheek

Toriau jolted up, almost hitting you in the face with a bouquet of roses. "Noona!", he blushed, pulling your face. "Are you okay?"

"I'm alright", you said, a little bit startled. "I didn't expect that greeting though"

Toriau's face went red, and he bit his bottom lip, checking his watch. "We don't have much time so I'll...get straight to the point"

"N-Noona...", he stuttered. "I...like you very much..", he paused, his face growing redder every second. "I liked you since the very start, when we first met in the park..when you were crying...not that I like you crying-"

He stopped for a moment, giving you the bouquet. "I didn't like to see people cry so I comforted you. We exchanged numbers and talked a lot, often going on little 'dates'. Then I started to feel weird around you, your laugh makes me happy. Your smile is just like the sun. You light up my lonely world, you paint them in different colors so I...", he sucked in his cheeks. "I started to fall for the you...D-Do you like me too?"

You clearly were in shock. "Toriau...I didn't...", you gripped on the bouquet of flowers. "You're 5 years younger than me"

"It doesn't matter, Noona", he put his hand on top of yours. "I wanted to start 2019 with the girl I love, in my arms"

"Toriau", you gave a small smile. "I..like you too..no wait, scratch that. I love you too"

"You do?", he cried, hugging you

The fireworks went off at the right time

Toriau looked at you in the eye, leaning in, and gave you a passionate yet gentle kiss

....

"You know. We should be like them too", Jennie started

Jongin giggled. "Do you want some sandwiches?"

SHOUTOUT TO JENKAI

Anyways, happy New Years, even if it's late

I DON'T GIVE A DAMN-

Here is a sneak peak of "Three words and a kiss"