Chapter 9-Interview

I sat on the bed, waiting for Nick to finish getting ready. He took the longest to get ready in the morning.
"Nick, hurry up" I whined, beginning to feel more hungry.
I wanted to go down for some breakfast before the Ellen interview at dinnertime.
"Yeah, yeah calm down baby" He called from the bathroom.
After what happened last night, i felt really happy but not happy enough to overcome my hunger. He walked out, slipping his leather jacket back on. Luckily yesterday he thought ahead and brought me a bag of necessities a few hours before we arrived to this romantic little hotel. I stood up, Nick throwing his arm around my waist.
"Let's go get some food my dear" he whispered, kissing my head as i giggled.

Time Skip
"Nervous?" Nick asked as i shrugged.
We were sat in the dressing room, waiting to be shown out. The show had already started and we were being interviewed soon.
"Not really. I mean, it's the first interview we've done together but i feel great" I replied, fluffing my hair up slightly in the mirror.
I looked in the mirror seeing Nick looking at his phone on the couch, occasionally glancing towards me.
"Maybe because of last night?" He teased.
"Maybe..." I shrugged with a hint of a smile.

Before we could carry on the conversation, someone knocked on the door.
"You've got a few minutes till you're on" The male voice called.
We walked out seeing Ellen talking from backstage.
"Our next guests have been on this show a few times over the years and it's a pleasure to have them back," Ellen accouned, "I'd like to welcome Nick Jonas and Elizabeth Angel"
We walked onto the set as everyone clapped and cheered.
We both hugged Ellen briefly with a smile then sat down. Nick was sat closest on my left nearest to Ellen.
"It's a pleasure to have you both back," She said as we both nodded, "So the question everyone wants to know, why wasn't i the first to know about you two?" She joked as we both laughed.
"It was kinda sudden really" Nick said.
"You'd just came back from Atlanta and it seems the Jonas brothers were your first call?" Ellen said, directing her question to me.
"They more or less were and it was actually thanks to his brothers and my sister that anything was actually said" I explained as Nick looked at me, agreeing.

"Lots of people saw the double date you were on and that caused speculation but it wasn't until month after that it was confirmed. So when exactly did it happen?" She asked with a knowing smile.
Before the show, Ellen gave us a little briefing on what type of questions they would be. We didn't know exactly what they were but we had some ideas.
"It was that night it happened actually" Nick said.
"And last night it seems you both got very romantic" Ellen said with a smirk.
"Nobody said that" I said as Nick laughed, a knowing look in his eye.
She laughed as well as the audience clapped.
"Is it hard to be with each other with your schedules?"
"At the minute, it hasn't. Apart from a few interviews and photoshoots it's been pretty calm" Nick answered.
"But the Jonas brothers are reuniting with your new single in a few days and Panic!At the disco are set to release a new album at the end of June" Ellen explained.

The audience went wild at the mention of the Jonas brothers getting back together. After a few more mundane questions about our careers, we moved onto more relationship questions.
"Who's cleaner?" Ellen asked.
"Definitely me" Nick said as i nodded.
"I'm not exactly messy" I told as i shifted my leg on top of the other.
"Yeah but you just leave things everywhere. If there's a charger out i just put it in the draw, you know, where it belongs" Nick said, taking many jabs at me.
"Ok, ok" I said, putting my hands up defensively.
After a couple more questions like that, ones that made us argue like an old married couple, it cut to break.

"You two were amazing" Ellen said we all stood up and hugged her again.
"Thanks" We both said, Nick's hand slipping into mine.
The audience were still watching and awwing but we paid no mind to that.
"Good luck with the new albums, i'm sure i'll see you both separately soon enough"

Time Skip
"Seriously? Only two days?" Nick asked as i sat down next to Sophie.
"Yeah that's what i said but we've only just come up with the concept for the video" Joe explained.
The brothers had been stuck on what to do for the 'Sucker' music video because Nick was single. They had some ideas but none stuck. Now they had the concept and wanted me, Sophie and Danielle to be in the music video.
"So what are you going with?" I asked.
"We're going to a castle tomorrow. You'll see from there" Kevin answered as i nodded.

(A/N):Kinda a filler chapter because i forgot about the sucker video but that's next