Chapter 1-LA

Elizabeth's PoV "You should meet up with them" My sister said as I drank from the bottle next to me

Elizabeth's PoV
"You should meet up with them" My sister said as I drank from the bottle next to me.
"You're just saying that" I said, jumping down and seeing Brendon walk into the room.
"What? I'm not saying anything!" Nat defended as I sighed.
Some things were still being moved into my apartment but the most part had been done over the past few days.
"She's saying that you crushed on him and you still do" Brendon said with a grin, wrapping his arm over my shoulder.
I glared up at him, flicking his eight head.

My phone buzzed as I looked. Message from Kevin.
"Looks like your dreams are coming true" I said, Brendon looking over my shoulder.
Kevin-Saw you're back in LA?
Bit offended I wasn't informed 😭
Liz-Sorry, slipped my mind. But I'm back yay
Kevin-Anyways
Want to meet up and catch up?
Liz-Sure. Drop by mine tomorrow

"Weirdly coincidental. Almost like someone planned it" Nat said.
"Come on thats a load of crap. It's real life not a story" I said as Brendon nodded.

I heard little paws patter on the floor at the speed of light as Pepsi came running in and crashed into Brendon's legs. She was still a baby and a bit ditzy.
"Hey baby. You having fun exploring?" I said to the little German Shepard as I picked her up.
She licked my face and then sneezed in Brendon's face.
"Do you want to fight?" He said, squaring up to the dog.
"The dog would win" Nat called as she brought the last box in.
I nodded, agreeing then let her run off again.

I looked at the front of the box, cutlery quickly written on the front.
"About time" I grumbled, having been eating at Brendon's for the past three nights because of lack of plates.

Time Skip
Both had left my house, leaving me and the wild puppy to relax.
"I'll take you on a walk tomorrow, alright?" I said, bopping her noise.
I turned the tv on, idly flicking through. My phone buzzed next to me, indicating a personal text.
Nick-Kev said our presence was requested?
Liz-Indeed
No backing out now
Nick-Wouldn't dream of it
Liz-Of course not. Who's pass up the chance to see me?
Nick-Alright, don't get too full of yourself angel

I smiled at the text, feeling happy to talk to Nick again. After I moved, we hadn't really spoke a lot. I was so busy with the vampire diaries and writing for the new album, it just passed me by. My dog jumped up, curling into my lap as I rubbed her head.
"You'll like the three of them, I do" I said with a grin.
Reading over it again, I noticed Nick call me Angel. Even though it was my last name, it was still something that nick called me that just made me weak at the knees. I couldn't help it, it was sweet.

Nick's PoV
I was beyond happy that I got to see Elizabeth again after all these years. After she moved to Atlanta, we barely got to speak to each other. I was excited to tell her about the Jonas Brothers getting back together and hopefully she'd help us on a song on the album. We needed a female artists voice but we couldn't think of anyone to help. Seeing from her Instagram, she was still insanely beautiful, something I had noticed that my brothers teased me for. They knew I had a crush on Liz, they just didn't tell her thankfully. That that it would go anywhere, she could have anyone. Why me?

(A/N): so kinda short but it was an introduction but it will get better.