Chapter 8-Date Night

"Just casual babe" Nick said down the phone as I finished curling my hair.
"Yeah I know. How long will you be?" I questioned, brushing my fringe down.
I decided to get it cut in a few days ago.
"I'm setting off in a couple minutes" he replied.

Myself and Nick were going on a date he planned. I didn't have a clue what he was going to do, he just said pretty, casual clothes. I decided on a checked dress and a long sleeved black turtle neck. Hanging up after saying our goodbye, I slipped on my black heels and waited for Nicolas.

A knock on the door resounded through the house as Pepsi yapped. I walked to the door, opening to see Nick. He was in a black leather jacket, white shirt and black jeans. It was causal but good.
"I could ask you to wear dirty clothes and you'd still look amazing" Nick said in awe as I giggled.
"What do you have planned Nicolas?" I asked, kissing his cheek.
"You'll see" he said, grabbing my hand as I grabbed my keys and phone and locked the door.

Nick opened the door like a gentlemen as he leaned over the door, kissing my lips. Stepping into the car, the door shut over.

Time Skip
Nick's hand was either intertwined with mine or rested against my leg the whole drive. It didn't take long to pull up outside a building, hotel.
"Do they just linger everywhere?" Nick asked, irritated, meaning the paparazzi.
"More or less. Don't mind them, just ignore them." I said, rubbing my thumb against his hand.

We exited the vehicle, Nick interlacing our hands when we met. The paps seen us more or less straight away as they came to take pictures. They were throwing random questions, about our music and personal lives. We weren't going to answer, it was rare for a celebrity to stop and answer paps questions. We both loved our fans we just needed them to respect personal space. Most of them did in retrospect. Though concerts were wild, most were respecting. Though at Panic's concerts, the death walks were sometimes...invasive. Zach (Cloudhall) even threatened to stop them last tour. I didn't mind them going and asking for photographs in the street or anything but it was weird when they were persistent and took pictures from afar.

Once we escaped the flashes, it was a pretty nice hotel.
"Why are we at a hotel?" I questioned, the doors being shut on the paparazzi.
Hotels were good with keeping them out.
"You'll see" he muttered against my ear, pulling me along.
We walked to the elevator, Nick showing that he already had a room key. I'm assuming he cane here earlier then.

We stepped out, only a few rooms lining the hallway. It looked really fancy. We stopped at a room, Nick's hand never leaving mine. He slid the key card into the lock then let me in.
"Nick...baby this is beautiful" I said in awe.
It was a beautiful hotel room, light brown walls with a king bed in the middle and a set of sofas and a chair to match.
"You didn't have to do any of this" I carried on as Nick closed the door.
"I wanted to. I've got all this money and I wanted to spend it on my girl" he said, kissing my head.
A tray was on the bed with wine, perfume, candles and flowers. My heart felt like it was going to explode.

 My heart felt like it was going to explode

"This night has been amazing" I said, leaning against Nick's chest on the balcony chairs

The view was pretty, nighttime in LA. It was slightly chilly but I didn't mind. Nick was like a hot water bottle.
"I just wanted to show you how much I loved you" he muttered, kissing against my ear as I sipped my champagne.
"I already know that" i said as Nick's warm hand rested under my jumper over my stomach.

It felt...weird. A good weird to be this in love. I'd never felt such adoration and love for someone and we've only been dating for little over a month. I rested my head against his shoulder, looking into his brown eyes.
"I'm gonna miss you when we're touring" I said suddenly as Nick nodded.
"Yeah I know. That's not for another few months though," he replied whilst stealing my drink and taking a sip, "that reminds me, Kevin and Joe wanted to do a music video for 'Sucker' with our girls. What do you think?"
"Of course. Us six on a set, what can go wrong?" I asked as he laughed.
"Everything. Don't jinx it" Nick said.
"We're starting to film for 'Say Amen' next week" I let out.
"Poor baby" he teased as I rolled my eyes.

After sitting out for another 10 minutes, we decided to head inside since we were both getting cold. I placed my glass down on a cabinet, hearing the door slide over. Nick's hands wove around my waist, gripping firmly. I twisted around, connecting my lips to his. Running my hands through his hair, he pulled me impossibly closer.

Time Skip
My eyes fluttered open from the light streaming in. I looked up, seeing Nick's sleeping face. My head was resting against Nick's bare chest as everything came back at what we did. I smiled, remembering how tender it was. Last night was the night I knew that this man was my forever. After a few minutes of watching him, he stirred.
"Morning" he mumbled, turning onto his side and nuzzling his nose against my neck.
"Morning sleeping beauty" I replied, running my hand through his hair.

He wasn't a morning person, I knew that much. Granted, neither was I honestly.
"You feeling alright after last night?" He asked, rubbing his hand up and down my back.
"Yeah...perfect" I told him.
"Good"
Everything was so peaceful and heavenly.
"We need to get up baby...we've got that Ellen interview this afternoon" I told him, coaxing him out of his sleepy state.
He hummed in reply as I rolled my eyes. It would take another few minutes for him to get up. He was punctual but we were really tired from last night.

(A/N):Sweet Jesus the what a man gotta do video is everything. The song is a freaking bop and the brothers looked great and the wives gorgeous