Chapter 16-Marks

I heard Joe laughing from down the street, then Brendon as they were both very clearly drunk

I heard Joe laughing from down the street, then Brendon as they were both very clearly drunk. The responsible side of us should've cut them off a couple of hours ago but it was funny seeing them drunk.
"Oh my god look, it's a fucking bird" Brendon slurred excitedly.
I pulled Nick to a stop from walking, turning around to watch the pair chase the bird.
"Oh lord" I mumbled as Kevin laughed watching them.
"They are going to be so hungover tomorrow" Nick said, pulling my hand to keep walking.

Our hands swung between us,intertwined, the alleyway mostly quiet. It was around midnight, a couple hours since the show finished. We were taking backstreets to go to the hotel that the boys had booked for the night. Brendon would just have to crash with Joe.
"That'll be fun travelling for them" I replied, running my hand through my hair.
"Tell me about it" he rolled his eyes, smiling.
"Excited about touring again?" I questioned, gazing over to him.
"After tonight it's got me more excited but I must admit...I loved playing onstage with you" he said, smiling.
"I did too. I forget how hot you are playing" I teased, knocking my shoulder with his playfully.
"Oh right back at you babe" he said, pulling me to stop and kissing me.

His arm moved around my waist, pulling me closer as I laughed.
"Get a room!" Brendon called.
"We're planning on it!" I called back after pulling away.
Nick smirked, his hand moving down slightly.
"Nick!" I giggled.
I heard Kevin groan as we both laughed.
"We'll wait Kev, calm down" Nick said, hooked his arm around my waist.

Time Skip
We pulled the drunk idiots into the hotel room, making sure to lock the door. They pretty much fell asleep as soon as they lay down.
"Night bro" Nick said, hugging his brother.
"Don't stay up too late kids" he said, winking.
I groaned with a smile.
"Alright mom" I sarcastically remarked, letting him leave to his room as he laughed.

"So what should we do now?" Nick asked with a smirk, backing me up against the wall.
"I can think of a few things" I whispered, staying quiet as there were a few other rooms.
Nick smiled, leaning down and kissing me gently. His hand moved to my cheek as I moved my hands up his arms.
"Let's go to our room. We don't need people seeing" I muttered, brushing some of his hair out of his eyes.
Nodding reluctantly, his arm wove around my waist. He refused to loose contact.

We got to the room, Nick taking the card out of his pocket and letting us in. Nick immediately kissed me as I kicked the door shut with my foot.
"I've missed you so much" I whispered, running my hands through his hair.
"You have no idea" he replied, kissing my neck as I leant my head against the wall.
I wrapped my leg over his waist, a gasp falling from my lips as he bit down.
"If that leaves a mark-" I warned as he repeated his actions in another place.
"Where's the harm in showing the world who you belong to?" He whispered, taking a moment to gaze at me.

His chest pressed me against the wall, no room between us. His forehead leant against mine as I brought my hand to his face.
"Stop being so damn perfect" I whined as he smiled softly, a small blush dusting his face.
"I will when you do" he replied, going back to kissing me again.

Time Skip
I groaned slightly, sunlight hitting my eyes. I felt Nick's arm pulling me firmly against his chest. I turned onto my side, burying my head in Nick's bare chest. I didn't want to get up, or do anything. I was so tired.
"Morning gorgeous" Nick whispered as I let out a noise of discomfort.
"Morning" I mumbled, moving my arm over his hip.
He chuckled slightly, kissing the top of my head.
"Hungover?" He questioned.
"Just a headache. Why are you so happy?" I asked, leaning up to look at him.
"I'm in a bed with my girlfriend who I haven't seen in a month. How can I not be happy?" He asked, kissing my forehead.

I smiled, thanking whatever god out there that I had this man. A knock resounded through out the hotel room.
"I'll get it, stay here" he whispered.
I knew that wasn't because he wanted me to be comfortable, Nick didn't know who was at the door and was a bit jealous. Granted, I would've put the hotel robe on but he still got this jealously that was kinda hot. He slipped some boxers on, going to answer the door. I watched his muscles flex in his back when he moved, practically making me drool.
"Oh...hey Nick" I heard my sister.
"Hey Nat. I'm assuming you want to see Lizzie?" He asked.

Nat came into the room as I pulled the covers over my naked body.
"I'm assuming I didn't come at the best time?"
She asked with a knowing smirk.
"No shit but I think you planned it like that" I said as she laughed, sitting on the bed.
"I'm just gonna have a shower" Nick called, grabbing his clothes from the night before and shutting the bathroom door.
"Holy hell. Seeing it up close is...wow" she whispered as I sat up.
"I know. You couldn't have picked any other time?" I asked as she smiled evilly.
"Not really. I wanted to see my big sister. But it seems like you've been too busy" she replied.

"Can you pass me my underwear?" I asked as Nat nodded.
It didn't really bother us with each other like this. I slipped the bra and underwear on and got out of bed.
"Oh my god!" I yelled.
"What?" She asked as I touched my neck gently.
Nick had completely marked my neck and down to my chest and even my thighs.
"Damn, he got you good" Nat said looking over and poking one on my neck.
"Jesus! Stop it you shit" I cursed, the dull ache following.
"You've got shows" she said, laughing her ass off.
"God, I know! I'm going to have use makeup to cover it" I complained.
Nat sat on the bed, looking with full amusement.
"It's not as if it's scandalous or anything" she said nonchalantly.
"Yeah but the media will go crazy" I complained, not wanting to deal with that.

I pulled my jeans and shirt on, the jeans pressing slightly against my thighs. I was already aching from the sex itself, this was a cherry on top.
"I'm gonna have to change into a skirt. These jeans are too tight" I complained, the pressing on my stomach making me feel sore.
I lay flat on the bed on my back, whining.
"We're going for some breakfast. Joe and Brendon feel as rough as you do, if not worse" Natasha explained as I nodded.
"Can you go get me a change of clothes out of the bus ?" I asked.
Nat sighed heavily before agreeing and leaving as I wriggled back out of my jeans.

A few minutes later Nick came out the bathroom, his hair damp but fully clothed, where as I took my jeans back off.
"Are you ok baby?" He asked sympathetically, running his hand over my forehead like I was a cat.
I kinda understood why animals liked it, it was soothing.
"I'm just a bit sore. Nat's gone to get me some clothes" I mumbled as Nick sat next to my head.
I put my head in his lap as he ran his hand through my hair. It was slightly knotted but he was gentle.
"I wasn't too rough was I?" He asked.
I laced my hand through his, shanking my head.
"No. I think being hungover just makes me feel worse" I shrugged, leaning up and kissing his lips.
It was like a Spider-Man kiss.