Chapter 7-Public

"Are you sure about this?" I asked Nick, ready to press the button.
"Of course. Are you?" He asked, knowing he didn't want to pressure me.
"Absolutely. I want the world to know my boyfriend is Nick Jonas" I reassured, pressing a short kiss to his lips.
It has been just over a month of keeping our relationship a secret. From everyone, including our families. The only one who knew was Frankie, who saw Nick's messages when he stopped over for a few days a couple of weeks ago.

"Stop tormenting them more" I scolded nick as he wound up his brothers and my sister and best friend/band mate

"It's just fun to do that" he said with a grin.
Looking at the picture, I smiled. It was taken a week ago when we planned this. It was a nice day and we just went out to spend some time together. The post had a lot of likes, as imagined. Almost as many as followers I had.
A lot of fans were suspicious about the date thing a month ago as it has been all over the media. Now we just gave it to them on a silver platter.

My phone lit up with an incoming call from my sister. I accepted it, putting it on speaker.
"What the fuck is going on? Are you two playing an elaborate joke?!?" She asked.
"Nope. We've been a happy couple ever since that double date" I replied as she squealed.
"I knew it! You own me a meal!" She yelled through the phone as nick raised his eyebrow at me.
"You betted?" Nick questioned as I smiled, intertwining my hand with his and smiled sweetly.
"Fine, I'll take you out at some point" I replied.
Before we could carry on Nick's phone lit up with Joe's number.
"We'll have to go speak to you soon. Bye. Bye. Bye. Bye" I said as she tried to stop me from hanging up.

"Hello?" Nick answered, turning his phone onto speaker.
We're popular today.
"Ok why didn't I know? I thought we were closer than this dude" Joe complained as Nick rolled his eyes at the use of 'dude.'
"We didn't want to tell anyone until we were...certain" Nick replied, searching for the correct words.
Joe groaned down the phone, sounding like a freaking demon cat.

After awhile, we ended the call.
"I have a photo shoot in two hours" I told him as his hands brushed through my hair.
"Oh yeah I forgot about that. Want me to come with?" He asked as I shrugged.
"Whatever you want baby" I replied as he nodded.

Time Skip
I waited in my dressing room, my makeup artist just finishing up. I was in a black leather corset with matching thigh high boots. A black blazer was rolled up to my elbows with black nail polish on my nails. I heard the door open and saw Nick walk in as the makeup artist finished and walked out.
"Wow...you look...stunning" he whispered, a blush dusting his face.
"Thanks. I didn't realise this would be so...revealing" I mumbled, wrapping my arms around myself.

Nick stepped over in front of me, taking my hands in his.
"This may be inappropriate but I really wanna fuck you in that outfit" he whispered into my ear, wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me close.
"Nick..." I mumbled, hiding my face in his shoulder as he chuckled softly into my hair.
"I can't help it that my girlfriend is insanely hot" he retorted as I smiled.
"You're lucky I love you" I told him.
"You love me?" He asked, moving away.
I stumbled over my words, feeling a little nervous. Was that too soon?

He connected his lips to mine, cupping my cheeks.
"I love you too" he whispered against my lips.
We pulled away as I picked up my phone, looking at the time.
"I don't need to be there for another few minutes" I told Nick as he walked over, connecting our lips again.
His lips moved down my neck as I gripped his hair. We hadn't done anything yet but I had a feeling the tension was building up soon.
"You're needed" a voice called through the door as the steps faded.
"Nick let me go. We've got all night babe" I told him as he rested his forehead against my shoulder.
"Fine..." he groaned, his grip loosening.
Time Skip

I felt Nick pepper kisses against the back of my neck lovingly, his raw passion ceasing for a few seconds

"I love you baby" he mumbled, wrapping his arms around my waist and pressing my back against his chest.
"Mmmhmm. I love you too" I told him.

Nick was adorable in all honestly. It would be impossible not to love this man with my whole heart. While I've head many relationships, male and female, none have been as good as this and we're only a month in. My last relationship was in fact with a woman. It lasted for about eight months and the public knew. It ended because, you guessed it, she cheated. Found out all she wanted was the fame. Being with Nick, it was different. Granted, he was more famous than I was. Not by a lot albeit but it's just something I knew. When I was with my ex, it wasn't this...good? Romantic. Loving.

I moved away from Nick, picking up Pepsi. Another good thing was these two adored each other. Sometimes I thought I was the side piece to Nick compared to that dog.
"Hey my manger said Ellen wanted to do an interview with us? Apparently your manager couldn't reach you?" Nick asked as I looked up.
"My phones in the bedroom. I'm ok with doing the interview though. Can only guess what it'll be about" I answered as Pepsi tried to lick my face.
"No baby" I scolded the dog.
"A week tomorrow?" He asked as I nodded.
"Good for me" I replied, watching Nick lean against the counter.

The sun was reflecting off through the windows onto Nick's features making him look like a freaking god.
"Why're you staring?" He questioned with a smirk decorating his face.
"I just like looking at you" I shrugged nonchalantly with a smile that I hid behind the german Shepard's head.
He raised his eyebrows at me as I smiled. He was perfect.