1.

It was 7 AM, an Sunday

I just woke up. I heard my neighbor with his baby walking downstairs. They're very loud and the baby cried very hard and loud.

Uhh.. I wish I could sleep till 12 PM. I'm so tired.

I tried to go back to sleep. I put some music on and put my AirPods on. Fine Line the album was out and I didn't listened yet. I closed my eyes and tried to sleep again.

15 minutes later a opened my eyes and got very angry that I couldn't go back to sleep.

I stand up and went to the bathroom. I put some music on. 'Sunflower' is a good one. I didn't knew that song but sounds good!

1 hour later I was done with everything and went downstairs to eat something.

I was making some pancakes to eat with chocolate and bananas.
My phone rang and I run to see who it was. It was a weird number. I didn't know who it was so I didn't pick up.
5 minutes later a got a message. It was from a model agency.  2 months ago I send a few pictures of me and everything about me because I wanted to become a model.

" Hallo Amber, we saw your pictures and we would love to work with you. Can you come on a Monday so we can begin. We have a lot work to do for this collection! Hope to hear it from you. Philip x"

Omg! I can't believe this. They saw my pictures and I can work with them. I'm going to be famous !!!!

"Oh hey Amber, did you fall from your bed?" - Mom

"What? Oh no... the neighbor did it again. I'm so tired of him."

"Maybe you have to say something about it" - Mom

"No it's fine! Mom look who has tried to call me"

I showed my mom the text Philip send to me

"Oh that's nice. Are you going?" - Mom

"Duh! I waited for so long. What should I wear? At least I have to look good for them"

"Make sure you wear something basic, not to extra!" - Mom

"Yeah i know! I'm going to Sara's. I'll eat home"

"See you then. Bye hon" - Mom