Chapter 30

*BEFORE READING* please note that this story is my copyright! Plagiarism in intolerable and is punishable by law.*
PLEASE report if you find my work is copyrighted. Your help will be rewarded.
Enjoy reading....

Peyton's POV

"So...where are we going exactly?" I asked for like the billionth time.

Soren sighed, "You really can't wait can you?"

"Nope" I said smiling.

"Alright then..." My lips pulled up to an even wider smile that made my cheeks hurt. "We're going to the dock. We'll leave the car with someone I know who'll keep it until we come back and then we'll transfer to a private boat."

My mouth dropped open. "So you mean we'll be sailing like two lovers lost at sea?!" I wasn't much of a romantic, but God! The thought of being alone with Soren in the middle of the ocean seemed like a dream come true!

Just the two of us!

"Not exactly...we'll be heading somewhere..."He trailed, making me pause from a mental happy dance.

My feet stepped on the gas harder making the car jolt forward, "You're kidding me!"

Soren wrapped his fingers tightly over hand grip. "Easy there babe I just got you the car for you, I don't want it crash yet."

"You're not going to tell me where we're going?" I pouted hoping to use that silly puppy dog face that usually works on Sam.

"I thought you're not one of those suck up types. May be I was wrong, it looks kind of cute on you." He chuckled, bending over to kiss my check making my tummy warm up.

Huh...maybe I'll change.

"Sorry Pey, I want you to be above the roof in excitement when we get there."

As if I'm not already. I snorted, "You're so full of surprises!"

"Point six miles to go," He tapped the screen on the GPS indicating how long I have to dread this wait.

"You are completely annoying right now, just to let you know." I let one arm off the wheel and poked him with my finger.

He turned to me and stuck his tongue at me childishly; though I wasn't acting mature myself either. "You love me"

"Do I have to remind you?" I teased back.

I love these moments.

"Yes" He said in a seductive hiss.

I turned to him for only a brief moment just to smile at him and look at each other dewy eyed.

I forgot, I was still driving, "WATCH OUT!" He screamed, outreaching his hands on the wheel helping me maneuver the car away from the huge cement truck that almost killed us.

"Are we dead?" I said frantic. My hands weakened knowing he had the car under control. He didn't answer and continued to grumble incoherent words under his breath.

"Are we dead?" I repeated again, still he didn't answer. My hands remained weak against the wheel. Soren controlled the direction of the car as my foot rested on the gas keeping it at forty miles per hour, the current speed limit. The car hit a small bump on the road making the car jump. I squealed and both my hands clutched onto Soren's sleeve.

I felt like a total pansy right now. Normally squealing wasn't my thing, but being with Soren I felt free to be a girl for once.

"Peyton put your hands back on the wheel!" He scolded me.