His Last Choice

Hello! Thanks for reading the very FIRST book I've uploaded and finished  on Wattpad back in 2013. If you don't like it as much as my other stories, please take in consideration that I wrote this story 6 years ago so my writing here is a bit immature :)) I tried editing it but I only fixed the plot a bit. the grammar isn't perfect either. 

BEFORE READING* Plagiarism in intolerable and is punishable by law.* I have had past experiences with people stealing my work and it has disappointed many of my fans. If you take my ideas you will rob everyone the privilege of finishing this story.

PLEASE report if you find my work is copyrighted.

This chapter has very little dialogue but I promise it gets better after this :)
Enjoy...

*Chapter 1*

[Peyton]

Do you know that feeling you get when you first find your soul mate?

People say it's instant infatuation after gazing into each other's eyes, like some baby in a diaper just shot you in the keister and the arrow's  lodged way up it can't be removed. It's forever. FOR-evaaaaa!

Unlike normal people, my kind--werewolves--can only have one mate in their lifetimes. If you lose (not lost, I mean like dogs go to heaven gone) your mate, you practically lose your life too. People have gone insane when their mate dies. They don't even have to know, they just feel it of it happens. Trust me I've seen it happen. It ain't pretty. Foaming on the mouth, twitching, everything crazy and gone--they reach no point of reason.

Your mate is who you have been destined to spend your whole life with--to cherish and hold until death do you part.

I think the whole idea about soulmates is a bit over dramatic. This coming from a girl who hasn't found her mate yet.

Yes--I don't have a mate. Big whoop! The only female in my pack 0ver the age of 18 and I'm still licking my own paws clean. It's no big deal to me, or that's what I keep telling myself, but people from my pack are making me the topic of big conversation.

They might as well make morning announcements: BREAKING NEWS: Peyton just walked past another single male and didn't wag a tail!

My sisters tease me by calling me the "lone wolf" and much of the pack have picked up that nickname since I turned 18. It isn't as cool as it sounds. I hate it and I'd like to bite off the neck of anyone who says it but i have a lot of self-restaurant and no enough courage to face my parents for a committing physical assault.

Normally She-wolves find their mates at 16-17 the latest. The rumor spreading around is that I'm suffer from a love defect. One that goes above the planes of supernatural werewolf normality. They say fate screwed me over the past 18 years of my life, because I've been repelling men like bugs spray.

Am I ugly?—Heck no! Werewolf genes make that highly impossible. It's a genetic trait to keep our species high up in the food chain. Survival of the fittest and all that Darwinism shebang. Does this beauty come with self-centered? For me ....no. My older sister Sam, maybe.

I grew up with good moral values, I don't know what went wrong with my sister though. As my parents daughter i have to act and look refined.

They are Alphas of the pack, you know.

I'm currently single. Have I been single forever...yes...Since. BIRTH.

It's not fun to admit. But I've been cursed with this fact since the day my own little sisters started dating.