Bonus Chapter

*BEFORE READING* please note that this story is my copyright! Plagiarism in intolerable and is punishable by law.*
PLEASE report if you find my work is copyrighted. Your help will be rewarded.
Enjoy reading....

Ineed some time to brainstorm Soren and Peyton's relationship, so I thought why not let Ivan and Jermey have some spotlight this time.

Hope this chapter doesn't sound too juvinile. I kinda just winged it. Cause I just wanted Ivan and Jermey's situation explained and over with :P

PLEASE comment, If it doesn't seem prctically written, I'd like to improve it.

*25 years ago*

Ivan's POV

The beast stared at me with its eyes narrowing for the kill. It was pathetic how it thought I was going to allow him to win. The dirty brown mat of his fur remained visible against the snow and his paws dug way deep that when they inclined the dirt from beneath the snow gorged between his toes. When his paws tracked the snow, it would leave a trail of dirt.

He wouldn't survive long in this world if he didn't fix that.

"State your business here wolf, you know rogues aren't allowed in this part." He didn't listen and bared his sharp canines, growling like the stupid mutt he is.

"STAND DOWN" A demanding voice boomed from behind me.

"Father, I got this" I glared daring to defy my hard headed old man. My father's name is Samuel, he is the current Alpha of the ISTAS snow pack and I—his second in command after the Beta—is usually in charge of boarder control around our territory.

Usually, we don't have outsiders roaming in our lands, but this little wolf astoundingly became the first to get past our heavy security.

"No...as soon as the Alpha is present, all orders by him are abided. Do you understand Ivan?" I hated when he crossed his arms and lifted his chin. It made others, me especially, feel intimidated by his power. My father is a big man, broad shoulders and hard physic. I'm thankful to have received most of my mother's physical features, but I was tall and muscularly lean like him.

"Change, so that I can speak with you." Father ordered the rogue, calmly as to try to be civil with the whole matter that some dangerous stranger wasn't creeping into our sacred lands.

The wolf growled and slowly backed away. I stepped forward and positioned my stance ready to pounce if he tried to escape.

I wasn't going to let a rogue of easy, when he knew how to enter into our lands. He could run off somewhere and tell people how to break in to our territory, my pack, my family, and my people would not be safe.

"Ivan, I told you not too—

"I got it" I spat.

My bones were eager for a fight, I hadn't gone hunting in a while and the sight of danger made my blood tingle for some action.

"We won't hurt you unless we have a reason to. Don't give as a reason to kill you know. Change now, or we WILL have to remove you here ourselves" Father's voice deepened.

The wolf whimpered from the Alpha's voice. I smirked at how much the outsider was practically falling to his knees at the small command. One day, that will be me...

I couldn't wait.

The wolf shifted, its fur coiled inward and a naked body curled in front of us with its back arched forward to conceal the unmentionable.

It was a woman.

I should have expected. Her beast was too small to be considered a male wolf.

"State your business" Dad said flatly, throwing her his jacket to cover herself. She didn't answer, but pulled the jacket over her body covering most of her upper half all the way to her lower thighs.