Chapter 41

*BEFORE READING* please note that this story is my copyright! Plagiarism in intolerable and is punishable by law.*
PLEASE report if you find my work is copyrighted. Your help will be rewarded.
Enjoy reading....

Peyton's POV

It's been three days since we first arrived here.

I woke up feeling like I was lost in a endless dream; life felt perfect at the given moment and I didn't want to walk out on this wonderful illusion--but it wasn't an illusion. Splayed on a soft bed, wrapped in satin red sheets, an arm tightly holding me under my bare rib cage. My husband was breathing lightly on my neck as his lips brushed my cheek.

The last few days have been sure bliss. 

I moved to lay on my back; curiously looked at Soren sleep.

He looked so adorable, I wanted to pinch his handsome face. Taking the initiative, I slowly motioned my fingers to the corners of his jawbone and caressed his rough chin. I giggled when the center of his forhead pulled together in annoyance.

"Stop it..." He mumbled.

At first I thought he woke up; next thing I knew he pulled me along with him turning his body to the other side of the bed.

I squealed when he did so. It was a relief that the blanket was tangled around my legs, or I would have had my whole body welcomed to the morning cold air.

"It's too early." He groaned, still asleep.

"Soren..." I called. He was really a heavy sleeper.

When I tried to move my legs, I realized how sore I really was. A blush surfaced on my face as I remembered our wedding and everything up to this morning--or actually the afternoon.

The wall clock over the dresser read 12:34pm.

"Soren, we need to get up now." I rocked his thick shoulders. He was large compared to me and his body nearly engulfed my small size. "Soren wake up." I lightly smacked his chest and playfully poked at his toned abs.

His eyes peaked open and I smiled happily giving him a lingering kiss on the lips. He gladly took it and when I thought he would finally wake up, he engulfed me in a hug that pressed my head into the crook of his shoulder.

"I don't want to get up yet." He complained.

"It's already afternoon." I told him sighing at my childish husband.

He smelled good.

"Can we just stay here a little longer." We did stay up late last night, but we couldn't turn a productive day into a lazy one whenever we felt like it. Nothing was ever done on time with laziness--my dad always said.

"You know we can't, Soren. Your dad expects us to be going back to the pack house soon." If it were up to me I would have wanted to stay here too, but pack matters always came first. We had so much of forever to love each other and Soren should very well already know that--I hope.

"We can skip today just this once and I can repeat the amazing night we had." Soren smiled against my hair and leisurly ran his hand under the blanket and down my back. My breath hitched and I jumped in surprise when he pinched my butt. "I like your butt."

I slapped his hand and bit his shoulder teasingly. "I like yours too, but if you don't get up this instant it will be black and blue."

He laughed, "Becoming aggresive wifey? I like it...rawr." He pulled me forward and kissed my in the lips. "Good afternoon love."

Awww...Can he get anymore romantic?!

I smiled at him, "Love you..."

"Love me enough to make me your famous cooking?" He jumped off of bed leaving half the bed sheets on the floor. I turned around and hid my face embarassingly from his nakedness. "No need to be shy Pey, you saw all of me already and vice versa."

"Whatever."

He chuckled, "My innocent wife, would you please add extra sweet to my meal?"

"Okay, but it isn't good to eat sugar with your meal." I scolded him.

"I wasn't talking about food babe." I looked out from under the blanket and saw Soren now wearing jeans flirtatiously making kissy faces at me. "I meant more along the lines of sweet love, baby. "

I rolled my eyes at him. "Get your dirty behind in the shower." I laughed. 

"Want to join me." 

"I've had enough of you for three days." I got up off the bed and grabbed a robe off the closet. 

He dog whisled as I tip-toed bare foot across the carpeted room to our dresser. "My heart hurts wife." Leaning onto the bathroom door being the usual hot and sexy guy that my mate was, Soren watched me in amusement. 

"Then go to a doctor, hubby." 

"Cold, very cold Peyton." He pouted. 

"Oh-stop, I know you're only stalling." He was obviously trying to trap me back to bed and forget about our obligations.

"Fine, just make me my lunch or brunch woman." He commanded like a king.

I glared at him placing my hands over my hips. "What did you say?" 

"I um...I mean. I can't wait to eat your delicious food my darling." Before I could say anything, he closed the bathroom door running from me. 

"Men" I muttered. "But I love him." I smiled happily. 

Feeling lazy, I knocked on the bathroom door. "Is that offer still open." I heard the running water.

The door opened, "The offers always open." He smiled taking my hand and dragging me into the humangous tub. 

We ended up taking an hour shower. Then after we had late lunch and now we were heading to the main pack house to meet his father. 

"Are you nervous? "I asked him as he drove. 

"Nervous of what?" He asked glancing at me from the corner of his eye so that he could keep his attention to the road. 

"That we are going to be Alphas soon...very soon." I said playing with the buttons in my jacket.

"The title will be passed down to us, but dad won't give it to us if we aren't ready." 

"Do you think we're ready?" 

I didn't expect it, but Soren smirked. "Do I hear doubt in your voice?" He teased. My silence gave him my answer. "Babe...monthes ago we wouldn't have believed we'd end up getting the Alpha position, but don't forget before we got to this point we had Alpha blood in our veins since the day we are born. Whether we are ready or not, we were born for this and we are ready as soon as we accept it." 

I grinned, proud of my man. " It seems you've already owned up to the position." 

"Not completely...though im heading there." 

We entered the house to find it empty. 

"Where's everyone?" I muttered.

"Maybe they went on a honeymoon too." I punched his shoulder

"Soren, Peyton..." I turned around and saw Daniel. "How was the honeymoon?" He smiled mischeviously.

"It was--None of your business." Soren hit him behind the head.

"Where is everyone?" I asked him.

He brushed Soren's hand and answered, "While you guys were away, a lot of shit happened. The pack just left a few minutes ago." 

"What happened?" Soren stood over him in alarm and seriousness. All once of playfulness that was there from this morning gone.

Daniel looked at me. "First, your sister and our dweb Corey ended up hooking up. Their mates! Can you believe it! Your father got pissed off that Ash ran off with Corey that he stormed in to the house to comfront Alpha Jeremy and found Mandy. Then Hell broke loss." 

_________________
Don't forget to check out His Dominion!!! Peyton and Soren will make a guest appearance