Chapter 20

*BEFORE READING* please note that this story is my copyright! Plagiarism in intolerable and is punishable by law.*
PLEASE report if you find my work is copyrighted. Your help will be rewarded.
Enjoy reading....

Soren's POV

            Peyton ran after me; her paws thumbing softly against the ground while mine pounded in quick strides from my larger weight. Quickly glancing back my shoulder with my tongue poking out from the side, I mentally chuckled at her threatening expression on her furry face. Being Alpha's daughter, she probably hated the thought of losing as I did.

I dodged one tree and jumped over a thick dark bush. Pey increased her speed to give herself the extra acceleration to jump over. She was slightly smaller than me but larger than the average she-wolf.

 I stopped a couple yards to watch as she did so. The gleam of the half-moon touched the soft coat of her white fur. I watched in awe as her bright figure looked like a bolt of electricity.

As soon as she landed she stride to a small patch of tall grass and shifted to her human form; nude and my liking. My tongue hungrily licked my bottom lip.

"Why'd you stop?" Her head peeped from the shrub, her arms covering the nice part of her chest.

Her long dump dark hair clung to the curve of her face. Her shoulders tan and bare made my mouth dry at the way her perspiration was making her look extremely seductive.  

I shifted back as well and untied my extra pair of shorts from the pack that I strapped earlier around my back. She averted her eyes as I changed. Walking over to her she continued to hide beneath the shrub.

"My shirt" I handed it to her.

She quickly took it and turned herself around; her back towards me. She doesn't remember, but I've already seen her naked once when she first shifted in front of me.

"I thought we were racing" She pouted, her lips bright pink and inviting.

"We were...you were just going to slow. I'm being considerate and level the playing field," I joked knowing that would piss her off. I grinned when she growled.

"I don't like it when people go easy on me!" Me neither.

I smiled cockily, "That's good to hear, babe. I don't either. I like it rough." If it weren't dark out, I'd clearly see the scarlet color on her face.

"Well, I won't let you touch this." She turned wolf right before my eyes. The shirt I gave her now in ripped pieces, scattered the dirt floor as her body molded into her beautiful snow white wolf.

I was slightly angry that she ruined one of my shirts, but the upside is that she has nothing to wear our trip back and I got a good view of her butt.

If you don't mind, I'll be howling at the 'moon' tonight. I thought smiling. She went on four paws and sprinted off to the direction of the falls.

"Watch out little girl, the big bad wolf is coming after you!" I sang and our game of tag.

Running across the woods like Tarzan, made me feel like a half-naked idiot I found a good footing, I leaped into transformation: yanking my trunks off just in time and carrying it between my jaws--I could use my hands to tie it back on my back.

She was a good length away from me. I could still see her small figure in the distance until she disappeared through the trees. My wolf panicked at the loss of visual contact of our mate, I dropped my jaw and let my trunks drop to the floor.

I'm so going to bite her pretty butt and tug on her vexing tail when I find her! She shouldn't run away from me like that. Yes, we were playing a game. But she should know better than to tempt her mate! My wolf wanted to bite her into submission.