Chapter 34

*BEFORE READING* please note that this story is my copyright! Plagiarism in intolerable and is punishable by law.*
PLEASE report if you find my work is copyrighted. Your help will be rewarded.
Enjoy reading....

Peyton's POV

Last night Soren was unbelievable.

His mouth was on a roller coaster, seeking turmoil and distraction.

I was tired out by him that today I woke up midafternoon from the lack of sleep.

"Then when I was 13 I got my first girlfriend," He lay right next to me on the soft comfy bed with his arms folded behind his head.

For the love of...

The past half hour since I woke up, plus the four hours after we got back from his surprise proposal, Soren declared that we needed to get to know each other in a personal level, since technically we got engaged within only a month of knowing each other-that's without officially dating.

"How about you, who was your first boyfriend," He plopped onto his shoulder with his palm against his right cheek, facing me. I scanned the ring on left hand finger and smiled at how perfect it laid there.

We can be super romantic one moment, then annoying one another the next.

Ashamed to tell him I never had a boyfriend in my entire life's existence, I say, "How many girlfriends have you had up until now?" 

the bed creaked as he shifted uncomfortably. "Don't change the topic, I asked you first." He persisted.

He probably had a lot of women flocking to him, I thought angrily.

His hand pulled me closer under the blanket so that my side went against his hard chest. Our body heat interspersed until we were the same temperature; it felt like heaven being in his arms. 

He wasn't going to let me go until he got the answer he wanted.

"I didn't have one okay" I mumbled into his shirt hoping it was muffled enough for him not to hear.

please don't make me have to repeat myself.

Feeling intimidated by Soren's pestering and clingy affections, I pulled the sheets over my head to hide my flushed face.

I dared to peak under the covers after he didn't move and Found myself eye to eye with his yellow eyes beaming in amusement.

His hands on my waist began to tickle me. "SOREN, Soren, Stop it you jerk!" I said laughing. 

His hair, a sexy mess on his head that fell over his forehead, his shirt wrinkled and displayed a breathtaking view of his lower abs.

"It relieves me that I'm the only guy to see this cute smile on your face!" He pinched my cheek between his fingers and kissed the top of my head. "I will be the first of your many firsts!"

He rolled us so that I was on top of him, our legs tangled together.

"Soren" I said nervously.

"What is it my beautiful, fiancé? Did you hear that? Fi-an-ce, I love saying it!" Again I blush bright red, hiding my face into his chest. He smelt so good; I was drunk from embarrassment and overstimulation. If I were a train, I'd be steaming.

"Soren can you please just shut up?" I mumbled. 

"No can do babe." He snuggled his nose into the space between my neck and shoulder. "I never thought I'd end up in love, mated and shackled to one girl in less than two months." He held me tighter until my chest pressed on him making me uncomfortable.