Pirate!England X Pirate!Reader~Pirate Clashes (P14)

"Ugh! Hey! You didn't have to be so hard!" You yelled at the man who threw you into your room (more like prison). You arrived in France this morning, and since you were struggling they decided the tie you up in ropes and carry you to your room. Alice was with you the whole time, as she was tied up too, but was placed in a different room. Francis smirked as he looked at you tied up.

"Hm...The wedding shall start two days later! I'm pretty sure that Busy Brow won't come in time, and plus, I want to live before marrying." Francis said, before leaving and closing the door. You could hear a click, knowing that he locked the door. You sighed and got up, sitting on the huge bed with beautiful silky red sheets. You looked around the room, and then got up, going towards the window and looking down. It was a deep drop with you fell, so you backed away and then sat on the bed again.

"Damn that French men..." You growled underneath your breath. You needed to find something that could cut the ropes off, as you kept looking. You couldn't find anything, and so, you were still tied up. You decided to take a nap, laying on the bed, and closing your eyes...........

"H-Huh...? W-Where am I...?" You said as you opened your eyes, a bright light blinding your eyes.

"Love, Love? Are you alright love?" You saw Arthur hunched over you, his chest showing. Your eyes burned with happiness. You saw Arthur, You saw Arthur in his room with you, the feeling of his bed.

"Oh Arthur!" You cried, hugging him tightly. He was confused, but hugged back. You tightly squeezed.

"Love? Whats wrong? Did you have a bad dream?" Arthur asked as he rubbed your back softly and slowly, making you calm down. You held him tightly still as you spoke.

"I-It was such a terrible dream Arthur...I-I dreamed that I was kidnapped by Francis, a-and then I was going to marry him...Oh Arthur...I'm so glad that it was a dream..." You told him. He didn't answer you, so you pulled back to look at him.

"Arthur...?" Your eyes caught something else. You were horrified.

"Oh but it isn't a dream mon amour..." It was Francis...You screamed and backed away. You kept screaming and screaming.

"AH!!!" You woke up from that horrible dream, in that big room again. You panted, hating the dream, hating Francis, hating....Arthur...

"Oh Arthur....Are you not really coming...? You not coming to get me....? Arthur..." You cried silently as you thought about him...

"Please Arthur...Come rescue me....."

To be continued....!!!!