Pirate!England X Pirate!Reader~Pirate Clashes (P7)

Pirate!England X Pirate!Reader~Pirate clashes (P7) 

~Arthur's POV~

Ever since that talk with (first name), I felt myself more drawn to her. She would laugh and smile when she's happy, pout and get mad, get curious and wonder, all her emotions made me want to know more about her. She was an interesting lass...really...she was...

~back to your POV~

Today it was your 2nd month on the boat. The captain didn't tell anyone about your identity, nor did Alice. You felt much like you could trust the crew more, although the others didn't know about your true identity being a girl an all. You were happy, free, you didn't have to argue with parents or hide from them, and most of all you had friends. Since that talk with the captain, you felt a strong connection with him, somewhat, closer to him. 

"Yo (fake boy name)!" Alfred called after you waving and smiling his usual smile. You waved back at him as he approached you. 

"What's up?" You asked Alfred. He grinned and whispered in your ear a few words. 

"Come to the bar room later, at 7:00 p.m. alright?" He asked. You were confused, but you nodded in reply and he smiled at you like always and turned back going somewhere else. You scratched the back of your head and then shrugged. You'll find out later so you shouldn't worry about it right now. It was already 6:14 p.m already so you only had to wait for a while. You decided to talk to Alice while you waited until it was 7:00 p.m. You looked around the whole ship, not finding her. You checked the bathrooms, the kitchen, the main deck, even her room. You sighed in exhaustion and decided to go to your room instead and have some time with yourself. You walked yourself to your room and opened the door, only to find Alice sitting on the bed. 

"Alice, what are you doing here?" You asked her as you mentally face palmed  yourself. She smiled and pulled something out something that was behind her back that was a littlesmall box.

"What's this?" You asked closing your door and as you were approaching her, sitting on the bed besides her. 

"A present!" She said excitingly. You took the little small box and opened it slowly to find a pendent that had two hearts. You smiled at it and hugged alice tightly. 

"Thank you so much Alice...for everything you've done..." You said hugging her tighter. She smiled and hugged you back. But why was she giving you a present? It wasn't your birthday. You set the box on your desk as you asked Alice a question.

"Hey Alice, why did you give me this? It's not my birthday." You said to her confused. She smiled and then took your hands and dragged you out of your room to go somewhere. You both reached the bar door and you looked at her even more confused. As she opened it, you saw your crew, and the captain cheering loudly. 

"W-what?" You stuttered as your eyes were wide opened. You were so shocked! What was this for? The crew started pulling you in and Alice was pushing you into the bar as well. 

"You don't remember (fake boy name)?! It's the day you joined our crew dude!" Alfred yelled holding a beer glass in his hand, handing it to you. You smiled and took the beer from his hands. You didn't really care about it, but today was now special to you. The captain walked up to you and smiled as you nervously smile back. The crew started to drink and play games, such as poker and blackjack, while you and the captain were talking and just drinking. 

"Captain..." You said as you stared at your beer. He replied with a short 'Hm'. 

"Thanks for letting me join the crew, and letting me stay in the crew..." You said nervously, smiling. You looked at him, and you could see his cheeks painted with a slight pink blush. You chuckled as you threw your arms around his shoulder and he laughed with you. It was a night never to be forgotten because something happened. You got drunk. Yep.

"Captain! Captain!" You said as your voice was slurred by being drunk. He wasn't drunk this time, except you were this time. 

"I think you should go back to your room (fake boy name)." Arthur said nervously as you chugged your beer. You slammed the glass cup down and looked at him, your face flushed red from being drunk. 

"You know what captain...? I think....captain...I think I should drink more! Yeah!!!!" You said pouring more beer into your glass. He sighed as he watched you chug another glass full of beer. That's when he took away your glass and you whined. 

"G-gimme my beer back!" You whined reaching for your glass. He sighed again and gave the glass to the bartender. He grabbed your arm an pulled you out of the bar where everyone was having fun drinking, playing card games without you. You whined more as he dragged you all the way to your room, but you tripped halfway, so he bridal carried you to your room, setting you on your bed. You suddenly felt really drowsy as you felt the soft bed under you. Arthur was about to leave when you grabbed ahold of his sleeve. He turned around and looked at you. 

"Yes?" He asked. You motioned you hands for him to come closer so you could tell him. 

"Come closer, I need to tell you something..." You said in a husky voice. He came closer to your face, as you could feel his breath. His emerald eyes staring right back into your (color eyes) orbs. You then grabbed his collar shirt and crashed your lips into his. His eyes went wide in shock, as you leaned forward into the kiss. You thrusted your tongue into his mouth, and your hands played with his messy blonde hair. Your hat fell off and your pinned hair became undone, making your hair falling down, showing the more feminine look. 

"A-Arthur..." You whispered his name against his mouth. Oh, how you were going to regret this by tomorrow...

To be continued...