Pirate!England X Pirate!Reader~Pirate Clashes (P13)

~Arthur"s POV~

"DAMN THAT FROG!" I yelled and slammed my hands onto my desk. He really did it this time! Attacking my ship, and then taking whatever was mine and taking (Name)! I sighed loudly and slumped into my chair thinking over the events.

~Flashback but Arthur's POV~

"Frog! What are you doing here!?" I screamed at Francis, pointin gmy sword at him. I will protect this ship and I will protect my crew!

"Oh, nothing, and please not point that at me, I only came here to take what was mines." He told me, smirking. I growled under my breath.

"You own nothing here, everything on my ship, I own." I replied as I kept mmy sword pointing at him still.

"Oh but I do! If you didn't know, this is mine!" He said as some of his men came besides him, carrying a figure, actually, two figures.

"What..?" I looked at the two figures more carefully. It was...it was Alice and (Name)!!!

"What?! You don't own them! I own them!" I screamed coming towards Francis. He was not taking (name) away from me, not now, not ever!

"Oh! I do own (name), but this young lady here...she seems like she could be of use...Anyways, au revoir!" He simply laughed and jumped off my ship to his, his men following and carrying Alice and (name) along.

"FRANCIS!!!" I screamed his named loudly, in anger as I saw (name) and Alice being taken away.

~End of flashback~

"Argh!!!" I sighed loudly and placed a hand over my eyes, thinking about the two. Suddenly there was a sudden knock on my door. 

"Who is it....?" I asked as I sat up straight in my chair, looking at the door. 

"It's me Arthur, can I come in?" He asked as he opened the door slighty.

"Ah yes, come in." I said as I saw the door open, Alfred coming in the room. 

"Arthur, I think I know where (name) and Alice were taken." Alfred said as he sat down in front of me. 

"Of course we do you idoit, Francis took them." I groaned closing my eyes and looking up and at the cieling, thinking I would get some useful things. 

"I know that, but  I meant, I think I know where they might be going." Alfred said. I looked at him with interest.

"Oh? Where do you think that frog took them...?" I asked, sitting up again. 

"Well...I remember hearing one of his men saying that Francis was going to marry (name), so I'm pretty sure they are going back to France." Alfred explained. I nodded to his words, thinking about it.

"Yes, it could be possible. I mean, they wouldn't get married on the boat....Wait...MARRY?!" I screamed as I imaged (name) and Francis getting married.

"I am not letting (name) marrying that frog!" I yelled and took out a map. France wasn't to far away, and I knew where we were. I walked out to the deck, going up the stairs and the person who was driving the boat. I directed him to the way we should go.

"Just you wait (name) love....I'm coming for you...."

To be continued!!!

A/N: Well that was short...But anyways I just wanted you guys to see what Arthur was going through! I know it was pretty short, but I've haven't been able to write alot, so this story may have alot of chapters, I've already said that once and now i'm saying it again. AND OMG! This many veiws and favs?! I'm glad my storys are good, but please do tell me if i'm doing anything wrong! well then, PEACE TO THE OUT MY COOKIES!!!