Pirate!England X Pirate!Reader~Pirate Clashes (P5)

"I'm a girl Alice, not a guy..." You told her in a whisper. She seemed shocked, her wide open. 

"So...your not a guy, but a girl, that acts like a guy, and is a pirate?" She asked. You nodded as she was trying to put the puzzle pieces together. 

"Ohh....no wonder why you act like a girl sometimes! Wow! A girl as a pirate!" She exclaimed. you covered her mouth as she said that.

"Shhh!!! Not so loud Alice!" You exclaimed quietly. She nodded and you removed your hands from her mouth. You sighed and closed your eyes leaning against the bedpost.

"So what's your real name then? Because (fake boy name) is not your real name." She asked. You came closer to her ear telling her your real name.

"My real name is (first and last name). But you must tell no one okay? It's out little secret." You whispered in her ear. She nodded in agreement and you smiled. You held out your hand and she shook it. You and Alice came out of the room, to find Arthur and Alfred talking. You and Alice giggled and then headed towards them. 

"Captain, Alfred, what are you both talking about?" You asked them. As they turned around, You could see them both get red quickly. You and Alice noticed, but tried not to laugh. 

"Well, I got to go (fake boy name), I'll see you later~!" Alice said pecking a kiss on your cheek. You smiled as you watched your new friend walk away. 

"Well *cough* ahem, you seemed to have fun while you were in your room." Arthur said looking away. You laughed and you wrapped your arms around Alfred and Arthur's neck. They smiled and laughed with you, as all you three became closer with them. But they haven't known your biggest secret. And you could never let them know, until...

~Time Skip Traveling with the pirates!~ 

One month has passed as you were traveling with captain Kirkland and his crew. You got along well with Alfred, Alice, and even Arthur which was surprising. It was still noon, but it got dark really fast. You looked up to see dark black clouds above the ship. You knew that this was bad, because dark clouds only meant one thing: Bad horrible storms. You went everywhere to find the captain, finding him in his quarters. 

"Captain, sorry to intrude, but I have to tell you something, as it's important." You said seriously. He looked up at you and placed his papers down. 

"What is it (fake boy name)?" Arthur asked you worriedly. You walked over to the captain sat down in a chair in front of him.

"Well, judging from the clouds, there is going to be a storm real soon. We should prepare for the worse captain." You replied to him quickly. He nodded in agreement and you both went to the main deck. Arthur commanded his crew to get ready for what the storm might bring. The captain has been in many storms as knows what to do when there is a storm. The crew was done getting ready and as night time was falling, the waves started to get more furious crashing against the boat. Then it started to rain badly and that's when the waves were more deadly. The boat rocked from side to side, feeling like the boat could tip over. The crew grabbed buckets and scooped eyed from the boat surface and threw it back in the water so the boat doesn't sink. Arthur was commanding people to do stuff, while Alfred helped scooping out water too. Other people were doing other stuff to help too. You were also helping to scoop out water, but the boat suddenly tipped hard and fast making some people stumble. The crew didn't fall out if the boat, except you. You lost balance badly because you didn't think it would tip so hard, and you were at the edge too. 

"Ahhhhh!!!!" You screamed as you felt yourself fall from the boat. You could see your crew members looking over the edge as you fell. You plunged into the deadly sea as the waves violently shook you this way and that way. Luckily your hat was pinned with your hair so it didn't fall off but you were underwater most of the time, running out of air. You sometimes were at surface letting you gasp for air, but the waves would push you down again.