Pirate!England X Pirate!Reader~Pirate Clashes (P10)

"Mmm..." You groaned as the bright morning light pierce your closed eyes. You slowly opened one eye to see Arthur sleeping in front of you.

"...What the HELL?!" You screamed as you tumbled out of the bed. Arthur quickly woke up next to you staring down at you.

"W-W-What are you doing sleeping by me?!" You questioned. He looked at you confused.

"What do you mean? We made love last night, don't you remember?" He told you. Then last night came back into your mind and you blushed thousands shades of tomato reddness.

"So you do remember." He smirked at you, making you blush the brightness redness there ever was (if you could blush anymore). Your eyes then noticed that Arthur wasn't wearing any clothes! His nice tones chest was showing, the white blanket covering his lower body, almost showing his "part". You quickly covered your eyes, pointing at him.

"G-get some clothes on Arthur!!!" You screamed. He looked at himself, before he looked back at you. He sighed, putting his boxers on only. He then walked to the nude you and took you into a sweet embrace. You were shocked, but then relaxed into the hug and embraced him too. Then you noticed that you were in his room, not yours, and you also noticed that you were completely naked.

"A-Arthur, as much as I love hugging you naked, can I put my clothes back on?" You asked him, patting his shoulder. He nodded and went to put his clothes back on too. Once you both had clothes back on, he quietly sneaked behind you, wrapping his arms around your waist. You smiled as you leaned back into him. He kissed your neck, as you turned around to kiss him back filled with passion and love. You both kissed for some time, until you both needed air and broke apart. You both panted, but then smiled and hugged each other again. It was probably the best time of your life.

~Timeskip with Flying Mint bunny~

"Hey (fake boy name)!" You heard a feminine voice call out. You looked behind you, finding Alice running towards you, her boots clapping against the wooden floor.

"Where were you this morning?!" She told you as she reached you. You quickly blushed but hid it.

"I-I was...I was walking around the boat, that's all." You told her. She looked at you in dis-belief, but took in the information anyways. She nodded, as you both talked and walked for a while, until she needed to work again.

"Well, see you later (fake boy name)." Alice told you, waving and running off somewhere. You decided to wonder the boat again. This time you found Alfred, practicing shooting with his guns. You decided to hang with Alfred for a while.

"Yo." You greeted Alfred. That's how you and Alfred said hi, so instead of hey or hi or hello, you and Alfred would greet each other using "Yo". Alfred tribes around, before grinning big.

"Dude! What's up?" Alfred asked you. You sighed as you sat next to him.

"Nothing much, you?" You asked him. He sighed too, looking at his gun.

"Yeah, it's pretty boring." He told you. There was a silence before Alfred broke it.

"You know, Arthur seems to be obsessed with you." Alfred said. You blushed but smiled.

"Oh really? How so?" You asked, wanting more information from him.

"Whenever I being you up, he would say how great you are with swords and other stuff. I can't see why he doesn't say those things about me, I mean, I'm his brother ya know?" He said saddened and sighing. You felt bad, because you were taking the Spotlight Alfred wanted. You raised a hand hesitantly, before patting and rubbing Alfred's back.

"I'm sorry..." You said to Alfred. He looked at you and smiled sadly.

"No, it's okay, because it's true." Alfred told you. You have him a questioned looked, before he told you.

"I see why Arthur is so, attached to you. You really are great with swords, and you are mature and just cool. I can never be like that. I act childish and have a big mouth." He said looking out into the ocean. You frowned, hearing what Alfred was saying. Sure, it was true that Alfred was childish, and a Loud mouth, but he wasn't a bad guy. He was fun to be with, and always has a way to make you laugh.

"Alfred, that's not true, I like you for who you are. Yes, you can be a loud mouth sometimes, but that's why I laugh. No one can make me laugh like you do, so don't feel so down okay?" You told him, pulling him for a hug. He was surprised, but then hugged you back.

"Thanks for saying that (fake boy name)." He told you. You smile and let go of him.

"So let's go eat some stuff dude! I'm starving!" Alfred yelled. You laughed at Alfred.

'He's back to his old self.' You thought smiling. You and Alfred went into the kitchen to get something to eat, him being his usual self again.

~Time skip with Alfred stuffing food into his mouth~

After eating with Alfred, I was already night time. You went to walk around the boat in the moonlit night, the moon shining at you, making you look like an angel. You sighed. You haven't seen Arthur for a while now, even tho you both were on the same ship.

'Wait...When did I get so obsessed with Arthur?' You thought. You sighed again before feeling someone pull you along with them. You quickly whipped back to see the one and only Arthur Kirkland, dragging you somewhere.

"Arthur?" You asked before he turned around and slammed his lips against yours roughly. You were shocked, and struggled out of his grip. This wasn't a kiss you liked. It was rough, with no feelings. You pushed him away staring at him.

"What's wrong with you?!" You exclaimed to him. He just sighed and looked away.

"I saw you with Alfred and so I got..." He didn't finish his sentence, but you knew what he was going to say. You sighed before hugging him tightly.

"Arthur, you know I love you right? Then there's so need to be jealous." You told him. He hugged you back.

"I know that, but seeing you with another man just makes me so...so mad and jealous, and it was with my brother too." He told you, burying his face into you neck.

"It was because your brother was sad. So I wanted I cheer him up. Don't be so jealous," you said, lifting his head up, "I love you and only you Arthur..." You told him, kissing him on the lips. He smiled into the kiss, kissing you back.

*Clank!* Both Arthur and you broke the kiss quickly and snapped up to see the one and only, Alfred F. Jones. You both quickly broke the hug also and looked at Alfred who was of course shocked, who wouldn't be?

"A-Arthur and (f-fake boy name)?" Alfred questioned. What's going to happen now? Alfred just saw you and Arthur kissing! What will Alfred think?!

To be continued...

A/N: I'm so sorry I haven't posted for this story >.< I will try to post more for this story! Just be warned that it will e a very long story, maybe about 40 chapters but I'm still thinking! I'm so glad so many people are reading my story! I'll be sure to post a lot from now on! Well till next time my cookies!!!