Pirate!England X Pirate!Reader~Pirate Clashes (P18)

"Stop fooling around ya wankers!" Arthur shouted as he chased Alfred around once again. You chuckled as you looked out at the sea.

"I wonder if there are any more pirates out there..." You asked yourself, when suddenly you saw a small dot out in the waters. You quickly ran to the legde and looked closer, grabing your telescope and looking through the small hole. It was a ship! With a red and yellow/gold flag at the top!

"Arthur! You need to come see this! Quickly!" You shouted as he stopped paying attention to Alfred and ran towards you, as you pointed at the ship. He took your telescope and also looked through, only to curse under his breath and hand your telescope back.

"Once again we have to prepare for war men!" He yelled. The crew shouted as they began taking their swords out and began filling cannons.

The ship got closer as you and the crew waited, and waited, and waited, until the ship was right beside Arthur's ship. Next thing you knew, you heard yelling.

"Ve!!! No! I don't want to go! War is to scary!" You heard an Italian voice say as you tilted your head a bit.

"TOMATO BASTRD! WE SAID WE AREN'T GOING!" Another Italian voice said but it was much more deeper and more...well more mean.

Suddenly a man swung in from his rope, landing on Arthur's ship. He had tan dark skin, brown hair, a portion tied behind, and he had green eyes just like Arthurs. He wore something just like Arthur too! He had a red coat, a hat with white feathers on top, a yellow or gold sash tied to his wiast, and brown pants that were tucked into his black boots. The only difference was that he had a goofy smile on.

"Arthur my Amigo! Long time no see, si?" You looked at the strange man. Arthur smiled a bit.

"Hello My good friend Antonio, what brings you here on my lovely ship?" Arthur repiled crossing his arns.

"Ah, nothing much, I just missed an old friend. Is it wrong to see my friend? I also heard you beated up my best friend Francis, for a women. " Antonio looked over to you and smiled wide, walking over and grabbing your hand.

"Are you the one they were fighting over? You are quite the sight...Si, I would fight over for you too. Call me Toni beautiful chica." Anotino said as Arhtur frowned a bit. You leaned back a bit chuckling softly.

"T-thank you." You said blushing a bit as Arthur grabbed the hand Antonio was holding, holding your hand in his now.

"I would like it if you not touch my women please." Arthur said as she glared at Antonio.

"Women?!" You heard an Italian voice again, as a man came and jumped onto Arthur's boat and ran towards you smiling widely. He had a curl on his left side, light brown hair, his eyes hazel but mostly closed as he hugged you to death.

"Ve~!!! It's a women Lovi!!!" The Italian boy said as another guy came onto the ship, his hair color the same as the Italian boy who was hugging you, but the curl on his right side, having green eyes as well. 

"Idiot, don't call me Lovi..." He grumbled as he stood by Antonio.

"W-who might you two be..?" You asked as the Italian boy who was hugging you gasped.

"Oh how could I forget to introduce myself! I am Feliciano! And this is my brother Lovino! But we call him Lovi for short!" Feliciano exclaimed.

"Stupid! I told you not to call me Lovi!" Lovino yelled at feliciano, making feliciano cry suddenly. You felt bad for Feliciano so you gave him a hug. 

"I-it's okay, don't cry...um, can i just call you feli?" You asked as you rubbed his back softly. He beamed with joy and nodded quickly.

"Of course you can call me feli bella! what is your name by the way?" Feli asked as you smiled at him.

"Sorry that I haven't introduced myself, I am (FIrst and Last name), it is a pleasure to meet you all." You said as she bowed. 

"It is a pleasure to meet you to Bella." Lovi said as he walked up to you and kissed the back of your hand as feli jumped and hugged you tightly.

"Idiot! Don't do that to the Bella!" Lovi said as he tugged feli off you. You chuckled even forgetting that Arthur was there, until you saw how mad he looked.

"S-so what brings you men here today?" You asked them as Toni smiled.

"I came to battle you Arthur." Toni said. 

"What?! Battle me?! You must be joking with me Toni! I did beat that frog up, but no point in coming to me for revenge." Arthur said as he crossed his arms.

"Oh I'm not getting revenge, I just want to see how tough you are Amigo! So the battle will start two days from now! We will be sailing together!" Toni said as he patted Arthur on the back.

"WHAT?!?!?" 

To be continued...!