Pirate!England X Pirate!Reader~Pirate Clashes (P16)

"We're here, be careful, you might trip." Francis said as he helped you out of the Carriage. You sighed as you got out and looked at the wedding chapel. You got inside as suddenly wedding music played and tons of people stood up.

Your eyes widened, seeing your parents sitting there and looking at you. You backed up but Francis pushed you along, making you step forward each time. You both reached the front and stood in front of thousands of people. 

"Dearly Beloved and Friends, we have been gathered here today to share with (full name) and Francis Bonneyfoy an important moment in their lives and the kingdoms lives. Their time toether,they have seen their love and understanding of each other and blossom and now they have decided to live out for the rset of thier lives as one. If any person can show just cause why they may not be joined together - let them speak now or forver hold their peace."  No one spoke, everything was quiet. The man continued his speech. 

"Now, Will you, Francis Bonneyfoy, Prince of France, repeat after me. I Francis Bonneyfoy, take you (Full name) to become my wife, my partner in my life and my one true love. I will cherish our union and love you more each day than I did the day before. I will trust and respect you, laugh with you and cry with you, loving you faithfully though good times and bad, regardless of the obstacles we may face together. I give you my hand, my heart, and my love, from this day forward for as we both shall live." The man said as he looked over to Francis, as Francis smiled and looked at you. 

"I Francis Bonneyfoy, take you (Full name) to become my wife, my partner in my life and my one true love. I will cherish our union and love you more each day than I did the day before. I will trust and respect you, laugh with you and cry with you, loving you faithfully though good times and bad, regardless of the obstacles we may face together. I give you my hand, my heart, and my love, from this day forward for as we both shall live." Francis repeated after the man, holding your hand tightly as you swalloed the lump in your throat. 

"Now (full name), please repeat after me, I-" That's when Francis cut the man off. 

"She doesn't need to repeat it." Francis said as the man nodded. 

"Well then, By the power vest in me and the kingdom, I now pronouce you two, Husband and Wife, King and Queen, You may now kiss the bride." Francis nodded and came closer to your face, as you stood there and looked at him. 

*BAM*

"Sorry for being late, but I do think that you have my women, and I shall speak and not hold my peace." 

"Arthur!!!" You teared as Arthur stood in the doorway of the wedding chapel. Francis growled and pointed to Arthur.

"Get him men!" He yelled at the royal guards as they nodded and charged at Arthur. Suddenly the window of the chapel was broken and the crew came in. People started yelling anf screaming and runnning away.

"Now if you can get your flithy hands off my dear lovely (first name), that would be great Frog." Arthur said as he approached you and francis. Francis growled underneath his breath and grabbed his sword as he aimed it towards Arthur, as Arthur did the same thing. They both had an intense stare.

"My my, you are rude fellow aren't you? Coming and ruining my wedding." Francis said as Arthur scoffed. 

"Your the rude one here, you came to my ship and just took my women." Arthur replied back. You wanted to run to Arthur and hug him tight, you wanted to be by his side. You were about to when suddenly alice took a hold of you.

"Alice?! What are you doing?! Let go!!!" You screamed at her. She looked down and kept a hold on you.

"Now, since we are here to have the same women, how about a sword fight to end it? The one who lives gets (first name), and the one who dies, well, they die." Arthur said as Francis laughed. 

"Sounds fair to me." Francis said as he thrusted his sword at Arthur but Arthur blocked the attack, as the two kept fighting, and all you do was watch as Alice held you. 

~Some Hours later?~ 

Arthur was scratched up and so was Francis, as they huffed and puffed for air. You were still watching and Alice was to. This was taking forever, who would win? You didn't know, both were competable towards each other. 

"Done yet frog?" Arthur said as he stood striaght up and so did Francis.

"Not even." He said as he lunged towards Arthur and Arthur stepped to the side quickly and then blocked his attack.

*Cling!* 

"I won. Have any last words?" Arthur held his sword to Francis throat as francis was on the gorund. Francis laughed as he looked at Arthur.

"No. Just kill me already if your going to do it." Francis said as Arthur smirked and raised his sword.

"STOP!" Alice got in front of Francis and blocked him was Arthur quickly stopped.

"What in the bloody hell Alice?!" Arthur said as Alice looked down.

"P-Please don't hurt him..." Alice said as Francis looked up at Alice surprised. 

"What are you talking about? Get out of the way or I'll cut you down to." Arthur said as Alice looked up at him and didn't back away.

"Arthur..." You said as you touched his shoulder as he looked back you at.

"Leave them be...I think I know why Alice is doing that...She has fell for Francis...right Alice?" You said as you looked at her. She looked back at you and then looked down, nodding. Arthur looked at Francis and Alice, and then sighed as he put his sword away. He then turned away and started walking.

"Come on (first name), let's go." Arthur said as you nodded and looked back at Alice.

"Take care Alice, It was so great being with you...Take care of Francis, and Francis...take care of Alice as well..." You smiled and then left the two, and walked besides Arthur.

~Back at the ship~

"Ah! It feels so great to be by the sea again!" You smiled as you smelt the salty sea water. Arthur smiled and then blushed. 

"Huh? Why are you blushing Arthur?" You asked him. He looked at you and then smiled.

"You look...very beautiful in a wedding dress..." He said as you blushed and smiled. You grabbed a hold of his hand and made him looked at you in the eyes.

"Arthur...Will ou marry me?" You asked. Arthur's face turned red as you said those words.

"Y-You idoit! I-I'm suppose to be saying that!" Arthur said as you chuckled. Arthur looked away and then back at you.

"Will you marry me, (first name)...?" He asked as you smiled brightly at him.

"Of course I will Arthur..." You said as he looked at you and smiled back just as bright. He leaned in and so did you as both your lips touched softly.

"I love you (First name)." 

"I love you too Arthur, I will always love you."

This would have been the perfect wedding, as you wore the white dress as the wind blew and the ship sailed, leaving France. 

To be continued..!!!!