Pirate!England X Pirate!Reader~Pirate Clashes (P20)

"H-Huh..?" You said as you pulled back a little, only making him pull you in closer my holding your waist.

"You heard me (name)...Be my woman..." Toni said as he stared deep into your eyes, as you gulped and pushed him a bit rougher making him lose the grip on you. You got up quickly as you looked down at him.

"I-I am really flattered Antonio...B-but I cannot be your woman because I am already someone else's woman..." You told him turning away from him.

"I know you are! But what if I showed you that I'm stronger and that I can protect you?! Then will you be mine?!" Toni said as he hugged you from behind.

"N-No Antonio..! I already have someone I love! Please let me go!" You said as he nudged your shoulder forward, and then started walking away from him.

"(Name)...! I won't give up..! If Arthur loses at the duel...I am going to make you my woman no matter what." Toni said, before getting up and going to his room.

You walked into your room where Arthur was already sleeping, as you got undress again and then laid down besides him, moving a piece of his hair away from his face, kissing his lips softly and gently to not wake him up.

"Oh Arthur...I love you...But I do not know why so many people want me...But I know you won't let me be taken away.." You smiled to yourself softly, before closing your eyes and falling asleep as well with Arthur.

~Time Skip to Morning with PASTAAAAA~

"(name), Love, Wake up.." You could hear Arthur's British voice ringing in your ears as you opened them.

"Morning Arthur..." You said as you rubbed your eyes. He smiled and kissed you lovingly on the lips.

"Morning Love, So, I woke up to a strange sound...It sounds like-" Arthur was cut off by a sound.

"Ve...Ve...Ve...." You could hear someone repeating those same sounds, or words? Who know. But of course you knew who it was.

"Oh Arthur, Don't worry, it's just Feli, he always makes those noise." You chuckled as you yawned and stretched before getting up and changing, as so did Arthur as well. Both of you got out of the room as you saw Toni standing there messing with Lovi as he looked up at you and smiled. Last night's memories came back into your head as you looked away, and of course Arthur was suspicious as he saw you look away from Toni. Arthur wanted to know what happened, but assumed that Toni did something bad to you as he walked up to Toni and grabbed his shirt collar.

"What did you do to (Name) yesterday?! Didn't I say not to touch her?!" Arthur yelled in Toni's face as Toni laughed.

"I didn't do anything bad amigo! I only held her hand and that was it!" He smiled as Arthur's face went red in anger, as he lifted his hand up to punch Toni but you luckily stopped him.

"A-Arthur wait! Don't hit him! He didn't do anything bad alright?!" You said as you held his hand and held him by the waist as he looked at you and then back at Toni, before sighing and letting go of Toni's shirt.

"You're lucky (name) stopped me or else you would have had a black eye, maybe even worse..." Arthur said as he growled a bit, Toni chuckling underneath his breath.

"Si, Si..." Toni said as he fixed his shirt. Arthur looked at you and grabbed your hand, pulling you towards him as he kissed you deeply, as you blushed because Toni was standing right there looking at you two. Toni growled a bit under his breath and then Arthur broke the kiss slowly.

"Look Antonio my "friend", I'm not sure why you want to fight me, or why you are here, or why you were touching my (name) last night, but make sure you clean your ears and listen: You will never have (name), ever." Arthur said holding you close as Toni smirked a bit before turning around.