Pirate!England X Pirate!Reader~Pirate Clashes (P9) LEMON

Pirate!England X Pirate!Reader~Pirate Clashes (P9)LEMON

WARNING: SOME SEXY LEMON TIME!!! DONT LIKE, DONT READ!!! PEOPLE WHO ARE YOUNG, SHOULDN'T READ, BUT WHO CARES RIGHT? HEY! I WARNED YOU! SO IF YOUR YOUNG AND YOUR VIRGIN EYES GET VIOLATED, NOT MY FAULT! ANYWAYS, ENJOY THE LEMON!!!

You closed your eyes tightly as Arthur deepened the kiss. His hands that were in your shoulders moved up to cup your face. Your eyes that were wide in shock were slowly closing, as you leaned into the kiss, deepening the kiss even more than it was. You both separated from the kiss, then looked at each other's eyes. There was something in those eyes of your. What was it? Maybe...love?

"A-Arthur..." You sweetly whispered to him. He smiled and pulled you into an embrace.

"(First name)..." He said sweetly into your ear as he pecked your burning bright red cheeks. He then let you go and looked into your (color eyes) once again.

"I love you..." He said sweetly leaning towards you a little. Your eyes went wide in shock once again.

"He loves me?!" You thought. Your shocking eyes went soft as you smiled at him. You raised your hands and cupped his cheeks too.

"I love you too, Captain Arthur Kirkland..." You whispered to him as you kissed him again. He was shocked to know you loved him too. You both only met 2 months ago, and then he found out you were a girl not to long ago either, but something made him drawn to you. He closed his eyes and deepened the kiss by pressing himself against you. You then wrapped your hands around his neck, as he wrapped his arms around your waist. He suddenly carried you to his bed and laid you down gently. He got on top of you quickly, his hands supporting him. He licked your bottom lip, asking for entrance to your mouth. You slightly opened your mouth, happily letting his pink muscle into your mouth. The both of you had an intense match for domination, but of course he was much stronger and won and plus, your jaw became sore from all that kissing. You let him roam around in our mouth, letting him explore this new territory. You felt his right hand rubbing against your thighs, as the left held him up. Your hands quickly took off his hat, along with his eye patch. He broke off the sweet kiss, looking into your eyes.

"Arthur..." You said as you moved your hands to run them into his messy blonde hair. He smiled, as his eyes were filled with love and lust. He quickly leaned into your ear, whispering something.

"Even tho I love to her you whispering my name sweetly, I'm gonna make you scream it tonight..." He said as his hands ran over your clothes. You shuddered at his words, but felt happy to. He quickly took off your hat, as you unpinned your hair, letting it fall. Both you and his coat were thrown away from where. His hands made way to your buttoned shirt, unbuttoning it. You blushed a bright shade of red, as this was your first time. As he finished unbuttoning, he threw the shirt somewhere, leaving you with only your wrappings. You blushed and looked away from him. He chuckled and turned your heads towards him, making you lock eyes with his emerald ones.

"Your beautiful love..." He says as he kisses your lips. You close your eyes and kiss him back. He moved from your lips down to your neck, biting, sucking, and licking in every spot until he found a certain spot that made you let out a weird noise.

"Ah~..." You moaned. You quickly covered your lips and blushed even more if that was possible. He then smirked against your skin as kept biting that spot. He licked and sucked, making you moan lightly. Oh how he loved hearing that voice. You could feel a heat in between your legs as he kept doing what he was doing. He removed the wrap around your chest, showing your breast. You closed your eyes in pleasure as embarrassment, as he started I massage your breast. You shuddered from the pleasure Arthur was giving you only from massaging your breast. You were sensitive, real sensitive.