Pirate!England X Pirate!Reader~Pirate Clashes (P11)

"A-Arthur? (F-Fake name)?" Asked Alfred. Arthur walked up slowly to Alfred, holding his hands up.

"I-I can explain Alfred..." Arthur hesitantly said to him. That's when Alfred started laughing. You and Arthur just looked at him with a confused expression. Alfred wiped a tear from his eyes, clutching his stomach.

"Dude! I didn't know you go THAT way!" Alfred managed out to say from all his laughing. We were still confused, until we knew what he meant.

"Aw! Yuck Alfred! I don't go that way you wanker!" Arthur gagged. You then started laughing too, as Arthur looked at you with again a confused face.

"Alfred, I have to admit that was quite funny, yet no, Arthur does not go that way." You told Alfred. This time Alfred had the confused face. You were about to take off your hat and unpinned your hair, but Arthur stopped you.

"Are you sure you want to tell him?" Arthur asked you. You smiled at Arthur, and then nodded.

"You see Alfred, I'm not a guy." You took off your hat, and unpinned your hair, letting it fall swiftly. Alfred's eyes widened, looking at you.

"I'm actually a girl." You said.

Silence.

"So...your not a man?" Alfred ask. You shook your head no.

"And Arthur ain't...you know...G.A.Y?" He spelled out the last words.

"No I ain't gay Alfred." Arthur sighed as he crossed his arms.

"Well then..." Alfred said.

Silence once again.

"So..." You said.

"That's freaken cool!!!" Alfred exclaimed running up to you. He grabbed your shoulders and examined you.

"Dude! A girl as a pirate! Never heard anything like that before man!" Alfred exclaimed excitingly. Arthur ripped Alfred off you.

"You git! You just for grab a lady by the shoulders!" Arthur exclaimed. You laughed as the brothers started arguing once again. You were glad Alfred knows now. You don't have to hide from them anymore.

~Weeks later~

Alfred, Alice and Arthur (wow all A's) now knows you are a girl. After that, the crew started to find out. But thy didn't really judge, they thought it was cool! Now everyone on the ship knew you were a girl, but you didn't mind, they are after all your crew. They all even knew your real name now, so they stopped called you (fake boy name) and now (first name).

"What is that?" Alice said. You gave her a questioned look.

"What is what Alice?" You asked her. She pointed out, looking into the sea.

"That right there!" She exclaimed. You looked closer, seeing a small dot, only to notice it was another ship. And guess who's ship was it?

"No...NO!!!" You screamed as out noticed the flag. It was the prince of France, Francis Bonnefoy. You were suppose to marry him, but then again you ran away being a pirate.

'What the hell is he doing here?!' You screamed in your head. You quickly went to find Arthur, finding him in his quarters.

"(First name), love, what's the matter?" He asked looking at you.

"Ship...not to far...prince of France...Francis Bonnefoy..." You huffed and puffed as your lungs searched for air. His face that looked at you with worried was now filled with anger.

"The frog is out here in the sea?" He asked no one in particular. Yes, Arthur knew Francis, an Francis knew Arthur. They were arch enemies, always trying to find a way to kill each other. He quickly rose and went to the main dock, with you following. He took out his telescope and looked at the dot, that was becoming larger and larger. He cursed under his breath. Then he yelled for the crew to come together.

"Prepare to battle everyone!" He yelled. The crew immediately started getting canons and their swords and guns ready. You were getting ready too, until Arthur grabbed you and hugged you.

"Arthur?" You asked.

"Love, I want you and Alice to stay somewhere safe." He told you sharply. You frowned.

"What do you mean? I can't fight?" You asked him another question. He sighed, looking back at you with his eyes.

"I'm not saying love, I'm saying that I want you to protect Alice, while I protect you." He said. You frowned more, but sighed and nodded. Arthur smiled, giving you a kiss, and then left you. You and Alice went down into the boat, into the storage room.

"I think were safe in here." You told her. All of the sudden, you heard banging and the clanking of steel against steel, which was obviously the sound of war going on up there. You couldn't just stand and do nothing! You were going to fight with the crew!

"Alice, I'm going to go help the others, I want you to stay okay?" You told her. She was about to say something, until she closed her mouth and nodded. You have her a hug, before going out and onto the deck.

*BAM*

Something hard hit you in the head, enough force to knock you out cold. You felt your vision blur, as you saw blurry figures of men. Then everything around you turned black.

To be continued!!!

Authors note: I'm so sorry this chapter was short! But please bear with me! I will try I post more!