Pirate!England X Pirate!Reader~Pirate Clashes (P23)

"A-Arthur? What are you doing?" I asked as I looked at the two hug. Arthur immediately let go of the man and looked over to me stuttering.

"L-love..! T-This isn't what it looks like!" He said as I wonder what he was trying to say. I looked away and turned around walking off the boat and running somewhere. I didn't know where I was running to but I needed to get away fast from them, to think on my own. Finally I reached somewhere and took in large amounts of breath as I wiped my eyes as they were getting blurry. Wait, Why should I be crying? Arthur loves me, and Arthur is not interested in men....Right? The surrounding I was in was dark and slender like an alleyway. I must have been in an ally way then. I sighed and sat down on the floor against the wall, and looked up at the sky.

"Wait...Why am I just sitting around for...?" I questioned myself before getting angry and then stood up and ran back to the ship quickly. Arthur was still there with that man as I angrily stomped onto the ship and walked over to Arthur.

"Love! There you are! I told my men to come look for you! Look love you got the-..!" I stopped Arthur's words right there with a hard punch to his face. He looked shocked and stumbled back and fell on his bottom. He held his cheek and looked up at me as I glared at him. Then I looked over to the other guy. I walked over to him as I could hear him gulp a bit.

"W-Wait, This is not what it rooks rike, It was onry a greeting!" The man said I looked scoffed. I gripped his shirt collar and pulled him close.

"A greeting you say??? What kind of greeting is that?!" I yelled as I felt a hand pull me back. I looked back to find Arthur as he pulled me back.

"It's true Love! Please! Believe me!" He said as I looked at the two and then sighed.

"....Fine fine...I believe that then...But if I see anything else like this happen your getting both your ass kicked!" I said as I took Arthur's hand off me. Arthur gave me a pained looked a bit for removing his hand as I sighed softly.

"I'm gonna go get a drink..." I mumbled and walked off the ship and went to the nearest Bar. I sat down and ordered a (Type of drink, alcohol) and waited. Suddenly there was a loud slam by the entrance and I looked over. There were four figures standing before one suddenly started screaming.

"ALL THE PEOPLE IN HERE!!! YOUR BREAST ARE ALL MINE!!!"

I looked at that figure weirdly. The one who just screamed, had a blue trench coat and white buttons, and blue pants along with blue boats with a white hat, and a kind of weird shaped curl like how Feli and Lovi had, talk about fashion. Then I looked at all the figures. The one to the left of the middle, Had a red trench coat on and his hair was tied back, the sleeves longer than his arms, and he wore white pants with black boots. The one all the way to the left end, was a girl! She had long pretty silky black/brown hair with a flower. She wore a pink dress, but in the middle the dress splits apart and she has a white pants on as well with yellow/golden colored boot heels. The last person who was at the far right end, also wore like the one with the hair tied back, but only his pants were different because they were red instead. The four entered the bar and sat down at a tabled and ordered something. I kept looking over because they reminded me of that person who Arthur was hugging.

"What the..." I mumbled a bit as the one with the weird curl looked at me and then ran over to me suddenly grabbing my chest.

"You're breast!...Wait...You do have breast.." He said as he squeezed. I gasp a bit before punching him in the face as he few a few inches away. I huffed a bit in anger, he did get in my personal bubble, only Arthur can get that close to me, well, people I know.

"Im Yon Su!(South Korea)" He said as he smiled and then the other three came over.

"I'm Yao, Aru.." The male that kinda looked like a girl said after.