Pirate!England X Pirate!Reader~Pirate Clashes (P15)

You sat in the room, staring at the wall, when suddenly you heard a click from the door. You sat up and looked, seeing that Francis was coming through it.

"Bonjour Amour, I hope you had plenty of rest, out wedding is tomorrow, so be ready." He took out a white beautiful wedding dress and placed it on the bed. It spreaders out, as it had jewels and white clear shiny diamond stuck to it. Your eyes widened looking at the dress. You were not going to marry him.

"How many times have I told you Francis? I'm not marrying you." You looked away as you heard him chuckle, the footsteps he took were coming towards you. He then grabbed your chin to make you look at him.

"Oh you will be amour, you still think that bushy eye brows will come? He won't, so don't think about him and think about us." He kissed your lips as your eyes widened more, as you nudged him off you.

"Get away!" You screamed at him, wanting to burn your mouth because of him. He chuckled again and went to the door and waved, before going out and locking it once again. Your eyes filled with anger, as you screamed. You cried and screamed, and after you were done crying and screaming, you knocked out, feeling all the energy drain from you.

~Francis POV~ 

I closed the door and then sighed, walking away. Why did I do that to her? I love her so much yet I treat her like this. But I have too! If i let her free and let her roam around she may end up escaping! I won't let anyone take her away from me! I walked to my room and closed the door and took off my uncomforable clothes, as I sat on my bed and then clapped my hands. 

"Come and pleasure me, Alice." ( DUN DUN DUNNNN!!!!!)

~Back to you! and its the next day, your wedding day!~

You woke up and looked at the window, seeing the bright morning light seek through. You sighed and then stared at the White Wedding dress. You glared at it and then tears started coming out. 

"I don't want to be married....I don't want to...Where are you...Arthur..?" You sighed and then took the dress, and you had no other choice of but wear it. You started taking off your clothes and wore the beautiful white dress, the end long. You suddenly heard a knock at the door and guess who opened it? 

"Alice!" You smiled brightly as she smiled and ran up to you, hugging you tightly. You cried tears of joy, hugging back just as tight. 

"(FIrst name)!" You both hugged for what seems like ages, and then looked at each other. You smiled brightly and she smiled back. 

"Alice, where were you all this time? Where is Francis?" You asked her some questions as she loked away.

"I-I cant do anything about you being married to Francis...But I wish I could...But hey, you get to live the wealthy life right?" She said as you got angry. 

"I don't want to llive the wealthy life! I want to go around the world and sail the sea! I've lived a wealthy life before already! I don't like it! It's like a prision!" You screamed as her, as she hesitantly stepped back, and then sighed. 

"Right (first name)..." Alice said as she looked down, and that's when francis came in. Alice stepped aside and you looked at her weirdly. Francis smiled and and looked at you, head to toe. 

"Mon Amour, your beautiful..." He said as he came up to you. You stepped back as he sighed but then smiled. 

"We shall be on our way to the wedding chapel...Come, let us go." He said as he took your hand and dragged you along. Alice just followed, she didn't do anything, she could have! She could have knocked Francis out and you both could have left yet she did nothing. Something was weird, and you knew it. 

Was there something going on? Something felt wrong, maybe it was something between them? You just have to find out in the next chapter....

To be Continued....!

P.S. MERRY CHRISTMAS! MY PRESENT TO YOU GUYS IS THIS CHAPTER THAT IS SHORT! SORRY IM ON WRITERS BLOCK .-. ANYWAYS ILL WRITE MORE! PEACE TO THE OUT!