Chapter 2

Hey!! Thanks for reading! I hope you like it :)

There's pictures of the cast off to the side ^__^

Alanna's P.O.V 

It was final.

I was officially moving. 

To fucking California.

I was pissed, agitated, sad, moody, and very bitchy to my mom. Leaving my cousins and my best friend Shayla was the hardest part. Shayla and I were home girls. We were seriously die hard for one another and I knew we would stay in touch. Travis and Terrance were like brothers to me and I knew I'd be back to visit.

When we left my uncle he seemed sad but happy. Like he knew this would be a good life for me.

I had come to the conclusion that it was all good to try to rebuild a relationship with my mom..Just as long as she lets me freaking stay in Chicago!

We were now on the damned airplane. I was scared as fuck! I hate airplanes and all I wanted was to go to sleep so that this ride would be quick and painless.

I had the worst migraine ever and I thought I would pass out.

"Are you okay sweety?" My mom asked looking over towards me concerned. 

With my eyes closed tight I murmured yeah.

"How long is this flight anyway?" I asked her as I clenched on to the seat arm rest.

"Three hours." She said relaxing in her chair.

"THREE HOURS? OH HEELLLLL NO! I'm getting off!" I said unbuckling my seat belt and standing up.

There was no way in hell that I was going to sit on this God forsaking plane for 3 cotton picking hours.

"Alana sweetheart calm down alright. It will go by quicker than you think." My mom said trying to reassure me. But it was NOT working. 

A petite blond flight attendant walked up to me. She looked pretty annoyed but I couldn't care less. 

"I'm sorry ma'am but you're going to have to have a seat. The plane is at an unsafe altitude for you to be standing up."

I stared at her wide eyed. 

The airplane jerked and I knew this was it. I was gonna pass out.

"Alana here, I got some benadryl." my mom said digging in her purse.

The flight attendant looked at me expectantly and I just sat down. Not for her though or her nasty ass attitude. I just felt a bit dizzy.

I took the benadryl and that's the last thing I remember.

-----------------------------------------