~Chapter 9~

Thanks guys for being so awesome! :) WARNING...another sexy chapter! Not ever chapter is going to be like this but enjoy!

Dominick

Shit. I had never felt so good in my life. Alanna really had me feeling some type of way and I wasn't complaining. Last night was crazy as hell and we were at it all night.

I was glad I parked across the street so Alanna's parents didn't notice my car.

Lanna was still asleep next to me and she looked so damn beautiful. It was about 9 and we had school today but I decided not to wake her up. Surprisingly neither her mom or her step dad came and knocked on the door. Thank god because that shit would have been messed up if Ms. Sonya caught us. But I'm glad she didn't becuase last night was perfect. 

Honestly I really am feeling Alanna and even though we said we weren't going to rush things I really wanted her to on my arm. I wanted to call her mine and not have to worry about no other niggas.

I shifted in bed which I shouldn't have because next thing I know Alanna's yawning and rubbing her eyes.

"Aye no mornin breath over here iight?" I said. She looked so good I honestly wanted to go for another round.

"Whatever.  What time is it?"

"9 something." Her eyes got huge as fuck.

"We're late for school!"

"Whoahh chill kid.. We're skipping today. Just you and me."

She looked at me skeptically. "I don'y know about that Domino."

"Come on don't tell you're gonna be a pussy?"

"Neva that nigga. I just don't want people to be talkin shit cause we both not there."

"Why?"

"Cause their going to start some stuff and be talking out of their asses."

"So."

"So?"

"So. Who cares what they think. I'm happy I'm here with you right now and not at school." She smiled that beautiful smile of hers and just looked at me. I think she probably forgot that she was naked because the sheet started to creep down.

This girl had me wanting to dive in again! 

I got out of the bed and walked to her bathroom. I started the shower and went back to go get her.

"C'mon."

"What are you doing?"

"About to take a shower." I said grabbing her hands and pulling her up. I would never ever get tired of seeing her body. I felt my self getting hard and I just really wanted to get in the shower already.

I escorted her into the shower and got in behind her. At first we just let the hot water pour on us and It felt nice.

"Can I wash your hair?" I don't know where the hell that question came from but for some reason I wanted to. 

"Mhmm." I got the shampoo and massaged her scalt. I'm guessing it felt nice because she closed her eyes and didn't complain. This girl had a shit load of hair on her head tho and honestly my arms were getting a little tired but I didn't mind making her feel nice. I helped her was it out and got a bar of soap and her wash clothe and lathered it. Alanna's eyes were still closed so I just went for it.

I washed her neck, then her shoulders to her chest. I washed her stomach that was so damn perfect. I went lower and lower until I reached her special spot. 

I massaged her spot for a little until I just said fuck it and dropped the rag and touched her myself. I massaged in slow circles and Alanna let out little sexy moans that turned me on. She put her hand on my shoulder and I could hear her breath picking up. 

She was close to her peak.

I used one of my other fingers and slowly guided it inside her intrance. 

She was so wet and It wasn't from the water. Her grip on my shoulder tightened and she began to grind with the rythem of my finger. Her moans got louder and I loved the fact that I was pleasing her.

Her walls tightened on my finger and I knew she was about to explode. I quickly pulled out and she looked at me like I was crazy. I grabbed her legs and she wrapped her legs around me. I had her against the wall as I kissed the hell out of her. 

I swear I was never this passionate with any other girl. 

Slowly I guided myself inside her. I swear she was so damn tight and went as deep as I possible could.

 I could make love to her all day. In fact that really didn't sound like a bad idea.

-----------------------

 Alanna 

 Our wet bodys slid against each other and I could have sworn I was in heaven. Dominick was buried in me and I wanted it to stay like that. No one had ever made love to me the way he was. I was so wild and I didn't know how long I'd last. 

"You feel so good Dom.." I wanted him to fuck the hell out of me. Harsh, I know but I couldn't take it. The friction was too much. "I'm about to cum.." I whisperd in his ear. I knew sure as hell that turned him on because he tightened his grip on my hips and went harder. 

I couldn't comprehend the pleasure I was feeling. I was on cloud freaking nine and nobody was gonna take me down.

Dominick buried his head between my neck and sped up somemore. I really couldn't take it after that and reached my peak. The hardest orgasm I had ever had in my life.

Dominick came right after me, cursing and kissing my neck.

There was no use in him putting me down because I knew damn sure I wasn't going to be able to walk after that.

I guess this nigga read my mind because he just carried me to the bed and layed me down, wet and all. 

 I didn't even cared. I was more than satisfied and ready to go back to sleep. He came back with a towel wrapped around his waist and carried another towel and dried me off.

I felt limp as ever and I couldn't feel my legs.

I woke up around 12 and hadn't even realized I fell asleep. Dominick was no where to be found in my room. I put on a pair of sweats and a tank top and walked down stairs.

I found him there talking on the phone.

"Stop bull shitting me Cassie. You been with every other nigga so i'm not even going to feed into your lies." He sounded pissed. " You know how about you lose my number? And have a nice fucking life." He hung up the phone threw it on the counter.

He looked tensed and ticked off. And I felt bad cause I was over here feeling good as fuck.

When he saw me his face immediately softened and he gave me a weak smile.

"Hey there." I said sitting down on the couch.

"Hey. What do you want to do today?"

"umm I don't know. How about we go shopping?"

"Yeah. so I can show you off." he said kissing my lips. Damn his lips were like marshmellows. I smiled at this crazy ass mofo feeling happier than I have in a long time.

"Nigga please."

------------------------------------

Hope yall like it!!!! Tell me what you guys think!! FEEDBACK is well appreciated. What do you think Cassie and Dominick were talking about?

COMMENT

VOTE

COMMENT