~Chapter 12~

Hey guys :) I will be starting a new story soon but not really sure if I should.. hahaa I dont wanna take away from Make Me but tell me what you guys think. Anyways Hope yall enjoy.

RECAP:

Alanna

"Oh my god it's you."

"Um..Dominick." I said squeezing his hand.

"I'm Kayla Stevens. Marcus Stevens daughter." She held out her hand for me to shake but I just looked at it. 

"Okay what does you being Marcus Stevens daughter have anything to do with me?"

"I'm your half sister."

End of Recap

I sat and stared at this girl like she was crazy.

"I'm sorry but I think you might have me mistaken." I said.  I ran all the possibilities through my head and came up with nothing. I knew nothing about my father or his life. I just new he had other kids. Personally I thought he lived in Chicago but I wouldn't know.

I could've pasted my father in the street and wouldn't have noticed. But it was strange because Kayla actually did look like me and it was strange.

"Your moms name is Sonya right?" I felt my jaw drop. I didn't know what type of reaction to have. She knows this much so I might as well look into it.

"Yeah."

"Well our dad has been trying to get in contact with you all for years."

I just sat there looking at her. I really didn't know what to say. I had never really been interested in knowing who my father was. If this was my father. 

"Look I know this must seem strange. I mean I didn't come to this bon fire looking for my sister, but once I saw you I sord of knew it was you." 

I just kept staring at her. We both had wild hair, which I know I didn't get from my mom side because her hair is bone straight. We had the same noeses and I couldn't help but notice that we were both short. No one from my moms family was short. She had about an two inches on me but still she wasn't tall.

"Well I have to go..But here's my number. Maybe we can meet up sometime soon and figure it out." I took her number and kind of just sat there dumbfounded. I had never felt like that before, I really had nothing to say.

I felt Dominicks eyes on me. "You alright?"

"Yeah I think.. That's just too weird."

"I feel you. I expected some shit like that to happen on oprah or watever." He said laughing. I slapped his arm playfully.

"Seriously.." I trailed off. Man I really didn't want to think about it. It was taking away my time with Dominick, so I just pushed it to the back of my mind.

"C'mon." Dominick said getting up and stretching his hand out to me. I didn't ask any questions I just followed him. 

We just walked in the sand untill we reached the board walk. This was another thing I loved about California; their beaches and docks.

"You know you really do look beautiful tonight." He said intertwining his hand in mine.

"Thanks. But im cold as fuck."

"I wish I had my jacket to give you."

"Maybe you can warm me up?" I said biting my lip playfully. 

"Nahh." he said letting go of my hand and running off.

Really? -__-

I hugged myself. I was so damn cold, I swear California was bipolar.

I heard Dominick's attempt to creep up behind me and scare me. I laughed to myself this nigga is stupid as fuck. I turned around just as he was trying to scare me an ran right into his brick wall chest. 

That shit hurt.

I rubbed my forhead and ignored Dominick's laughter. 

"That's really not funny. You're such a dumb ass sometimes I swear."

"Ooo..Damn somebody snappin." I looked at him with a death glare. 

Yall don't understand that shit really hurt. (FYI..I ran into a pole today at school smh..& my head is killin me man..but back to the story)

"Alright..alright. Lemme see baby." He moved my hand away and examined my forehead. He leaned down and slowly kissed. I don't know why but I think he tried to do that in a sexy way, regardless that shit worked. 

I looked up at him and already knew what it was. Dominick's lips came crashing down on mine. Damn I swear I'll never get tired of his kisses. I gave him access and immediately melted. The kiss was heated and I was turned up all the way.

"Mmm Mmm Mmm. Taste like CANDAY!!" Dominick sang. (-_- If you don't know that ole school song you better learn today O.o)

This bum was crazy as hell, but he was my bum ;) 

I don't know why our attraction to each other is so strong.

"So, I've been meaning to talk to you about something."

"And what's that?" He sighed long and hard and rubbed the back of his neck.

Was he nervous? This made me smile inside, I had never really seen Dominick nervous before.

"Alanna, you know I'm feeling you all the way. And I honestly never felt like this for any other female, ever. You just brighten up my day and honestly it's really hard to get that ass off my mind." I hit him in the shoulder, but I was all smiles. "And forreal I'm not tryin to be on no female emotional shit, but I really  like you and I just want to keep it 100 with you. Times like these just make me feel like i'm an idiot for not making you officially mines yet. I'm not good with relationships nor do I know how to keep one but I'm willing to go all out for you. You're just that special to me and I guess what I'm trying to say is.. Alanna Jackson will you be my girlfriend?" 

I was damn near in tears!! This dude was so perfect for me and I knew it. I was so willing to take this chance with him.

Instead of answering I gave him a long kiss. Damn this guy was just so..UGH! I didn't even know how to explain it. The kiss was passionate and although the other kisses were special and hot & heavy, this one was the best.

This was going to be fun, being with Dominick. I was cheesing so big I didn't know what to do with myself. But Dominick did ;)

---------------------------

SUPERR SHORT!! BUT OH WELL. ^_^ I had fun writing this chapter :P 

FINALLY THEIR TOGETHER!!!!

Hahha COMMENT VOTE COMMENT!

What did you think? Hahaha I love them as a couple honestly & I can't wait to figure out what ima write next :p 

Comment your thoughts loves!!

& Remember to tell me what you think about me starting a new story.