~Chapter 19~

Dominick

I swore to myself that the next time I saw Alanna I would hate her, and not want to even want to be in her presence. 

That was short lived.

When I saw Alanna my heart hurt so damn bad I thought I couldn't breath.

I knew it was foolish of me to break things off over the phone but honestly that's the only way I could have gone through with it. 

I was beyond hurt when Travis told me that him and Alanna fucked. I was beyond livid. 

I had always tried to make sure I was good enough for Alanna, and I tried to do what's best for her, to keep her happy, that I never thought of her being in the wrong.

At first I didn't believe this nigga, and was mad as hell as to why he would lie on my girl like that. But then he sent me the damn pictures of her panties.

Her fucking panties.

At that point, I had lost all self control. I would never in my right mind think that my girl, the girl that I was in love with would cheat on me. 

I was hurt. Angry. Pissed. Hurt. Stressed. Confused. Hurt.

I wanted to believe that Alanna was telling me the truth when she said they didn't fuck. But the proof was all right there.

Alanna had been called me non-stop that night. But since then she hasn't tried to talk to me. It's like she gave up. But is it wrong for me to want her to try?

Is it bad that I want her to make an effort to fix things?

I loved Alanna to the sun and back, but I couldn't wrap my mind around this situation. And honestly I hated thinking about it, but it's hard not to when you breath for that someone.

"You should really go handle your business like a real man." Mickey said walking up to me.  

My eyes were locked on Alanna, but I knew she was forcing herself not to look at me.

"You shouldn't worry about my business Mick."

"What the fuck is wrong with you? Breaking up with the girl that YOU love over the phone? Do you not have any common sense?" She lowered her voice once she saw people starting to pay attention. "After all you put that girl through with the whole Cassie situation. You go and do this."

"I go and do this? She cheated on me!?"

"No she didn't you dumb fuck. She told you she didn't. I don't know how what happened, happened. But you could at least trust her and let her explain."

"Explain what Mickey? How and the hell did Travis get her underwear? I didn't even know they knew each other!"

"Just stop being a dick and talk to your girlfriend."

"She's not my girlfriend." I said walking away from her.

Why in the hell was Mickey talking to me and not Alanna?

Wait..I thought I didn't want Alanna talking to me.. and That is what I wanted.

I wouldn't be able to hold my ground with Alanna talking to me.