~Chapter 8~

Hey you guys! I hope you enjoy :P Oh and watch that video at your leisure lol it's of Ross & Dom

& Almost forgot! Viewer discretion is advised. lol towards the end It's a bit sexual.. I WARNED yall! ;)

Dominick

I've been blowing up Alanna's phone but she hasn't been answering. I really wanted to hang with her tonight but I wasn't gonna stress it. I was going to give her some space because we've been hanging out nonstop for a while. Not that I had a problem with that or she did. I guess I was kind of scared that the feeling she gave me would go stale if we hung out to much.

Cassie on the other hand kept calling me.  I ignored the first couple of calls but hell if I didn't answer she'd just continue to call all night.

"Yeah."

"Hey baby what are you up to?"

"Cassie come on. You and I both know that I am not your baby so chill with that iight?"

"So you really are with that new bitch Alanna?"

"Alanna's not a bitch. And I suggest you not call me if you gone be like that." I was five seconds from hanging up on her.

"So you are with her?"

"Cassie it's none of your damn business alright?"

"So your just gonna play me for a fool Dominick? You and I both know that we have something special."

"Look Cassie I told you before we even started messing around that I wasn't looking for a relationship or anything serious."

"So you just expect there to be no feelings?! You always made it seemed like you loved me back."

"Cass I respect you and I care for you. Of course im wasn't gonna fuck you then dip."

Damn. Cassie had me feeling bad. I hated hurting females but I had warned her. I'm not sure what she expected me to do but I definitely wasn't getting with her.

"So your fucking Alanna?"

"No Cassie. No I'm not. We're just friends."

"So why'd you kiss her today?"

"Because I like her alright? Damn you wanna know so much, I'll fuckin tell you. I like Alanna. No we haven't fucked. End of story."

"How the fuck do you like her and yall haven't had sex?"

"It's more than sex! It's something that you'll never have with me. Don't call me with no bullshit no more."

I hung up. This girl had me all in my emotions about Alanna. I probably shouldn't have flipped on her the way I did but she had it coming to her. 

I was heated right about now and I needed a stress reliever. All I could think of was Alanna but I know that probably wasn't such a good idea since I was pissed. I called my nigga Ross cause he always had some good.

"Aye."

"Yo you got some good?''

"Always my nigga. You wanna roll up?''

"Yeah I'll be there in 20."

---------------------

Alanna