~Chapter 17~

Alanna

After I dropped Shayla off at the airport, I really needed some cheering up. I was really going to miss my bestie, but I knew she could come back for my moms wedding.

My week has been a complete roaler coaster.. Since Dominick told me Cassie was pregnant I've been real scared because I really did love him. But I knew our relationship wasn't completely developed and I wasn't sure if we'd be able to get through something like that. 

I honestly couldn't be mad at Dominick for what he did before me. It was what it was and there was nothing that I could do about it. Cassie could possibly be pregnant by him, and that was something I had no control over.

I know Cassie is really sneaky and I can't help but think that she did this to trap Dominick. She knew Dominick was probably the only dude that would care enough and used that to her advantage. But I'm not going to give her a hard time, cause lord knows she has a lot more stuff to be worrying about. 

I was riding around town blasting Love Song by Rihana and Future. I was really feeling this song right about now, and it helped me clear my mind. 

Driving around, it was kind of funning how I knew my way around so well already. I've become so comfortable in this city, and I can't say I didn't like the feeling. The most familiar place I felt though was in Dominicks arms. I had already decided that I was going to stay with him, and I felt like never before when I told him I loved him. But we hadn't really had a steady conversation since the day at the mall, and I missed him. 

Getting caught up in my feelings I started to sing along with Future. 

"Loveee ouuh uh uh uh Lovee ouuh uh uh uh Love ouhh uh uh. L o v e e e and Affection."  I knew I sounded like a dying horse but I didn't care. It felt good cause I finally didn't give a shit.

Dominick had told his mom about Cassie. I'm not really sure how she took the news but I know her and my mom were constantly on the phone talking about it. 

My mom wasn't too fond of the idea of us staying together, but I wasn't going to change my mind anytime soon. I pulled up to Dominick's house and turned down my music. I hadn't seen Dominick since the mall, but we've texted and talked on the phone. 

 I knocked on the door and took a deep breath.

"Hey.." he said opening the door.

"Hey.." I said back looking up at him. My heart tugged at me, I had really meant my words when I said I loved him. It was strange but I hadn't felt so needy for him until now.

I kissed his sweet plump familiar lips. Dominick responded fast, and kissed me back. So much emotion was put into the kiss, that I forgot where we were.

"C'mon." Dominick said pulling me into the house, and we went up stairs to his room. He didn't waste any time, his lips met mine again and his tounge explored my mouth. I missed this so much, and I was aching down there bad. Dominick and I haven't had sex for what seemed like for ever. I felt weird because of the whole Cassie thing, but I was so into the moment I didn't think about it twice.

I pulled my shirt over my head and walked over to his bed. Dominick followed me and started to kiss my neck. It had been so long since he had touch me and it felt sooo good.

Dominick took his shirt off and I started to unbuckle his belt. Neither one of us said anything as we undressed each other. He layed me down and kissed me, my neck, my chest, my stomach. He traced little kisses down my stomach, and licked over my belly button ring.

When his tongue reached my spot, my back completely arched off the bed, and I grabbed a hold on his sheets. 

He had my eyes going to the back of my head, the way he was pleasing me. It felt so good and I couldn't contain the moans that came from my mouth.

"Mmm yess..ughh Dominick...please don't stop." I closed my eyes tight as I reached my peak. 

Dominick came back up to me and kissed me again. I was in pure ecstasy.

He reached over and got a condom from his night stand, and we both laughed. Neither one of us were taking any chances.

Once he entered me he groaned. I bit down on my lip hard, I wasn't fully use to his size yet but it felt so good. He went really slow and I could feel my self building up to another climax. His rythym sped up a little and I was so close to my release. Our hips met with ever stroke and I was on cloud nine.

"Damn Alanna.."

"Mmmm.." he bent down and kissed my special spot on my neck, sending me over the edge. "Mmm ahh fuck.." Dominick flipped us over so I was ontop now. I had never rode anyone before, but I was gone learn today ;)

"Shit baby, you feel so good." He said gripping my hips.

We both came together and I was beyond satisfied. I layed on his chest while he played in my hair.

"I love you." I said feeling bold.

"Huh?"

"I love you." I said again. 

"Sorry I couldn't hear you." I was too tired to slap his chest cause I know his ass heard me.

"Shut up." He laughed.

"I love you too." He said. It felt so nice and new to hear those words. 

"Loveee ouuh uh uh uh Lovee ouuh uh uh uh Love ouhh uh uh. L o v e e e and Affection."  I sang.

"Oh shit!" He said.

"What?"

"My damn ears ma. Don't do that again." he said smirking.

"You creep forreal." I said fake pouting.

"Nah, bae I was just jokin. You sound good." He said massaging my scalp.

"Stop Lyin." I said tracing his scar on his chest.

"I'm dead ass.."

"Forreal?"

"No, bae please warn me next time yo do that." This nigga gone get enough of teasing me. I rolled from on top of him. "Aww, haha I was joshin bae. But that's just not your..main talent."

"And what's my main talent?"

"I dunno..I was hoping I could find out." He said grabbing my ass. 

He was such a crazy fool. But he was my fool <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aww they are too cute lol I enjoyed writing this chapter ;)

BUT What are you guys' thoughts on it??? Tell me what you're thinking!!!? I dunno the next time ima updaate but im going to try to this weekend!!!!!!!! Love yall

COMMENT!!! O_O

VOTE :)

But seriously tell me what you think! Cause last chapter I got 22 votes & 5 comments!! 

Either way I love yalls support!! :D