~Chapter 5~

THANKS FOR ALL THE SUPPORT!! You all are beyond awesome :) Watch the vid!! GOSHH Marlon the guy that plays Dominick is in the white and red shirt that says shoe box mentality. ^_^

It has some relevance to this chapter..SOME. lol 

&.................................ACTION.

-----------------------------------------------

Alanna

My first 2 weeks here has been spectacular. I've made a shit load of friends and surprisingly Dominick and I have been kickin it none stop. He is crazy as hell and I'm beginning to love his cockiness. 

I've grown so comfortable around him in this short time that its unbelievable! The only thing that's starting to piss me off is Cassie's triflin ass. Yeah, her disliking me must have become her life because I swear she's not stopping for nothing until she ruins my image. I don't give a flying rats ass about how she feels about me. It just shows that that heifer doesn't have a life.

Anyways today is Friday and Dominick has been telling me about this party that's tonight. I'm pretty excited about it but it is what it is. I was hoping I would be able to dance with his crazy ass but like I said Cassie been acting out on some real shit. If she's not his girlfriend, he needs to put her in her damn place. Or I will.

But shit, im not tryning to run nothing or anything like that it's just her acting like that involves me. So she needs to tighten that up like yesterday.

I was at home trying to figure out what the heck to wear.  I was literally throwing clothes out of my suitcase. Mickey was over my house and spending the night tonight. She already had her outfit and it was hella cute!! That means mine got be hella cute right along with hers!!

"What about this dress?" Mickey said holding up my back skin tight dress. I really didn't want to wear a dress tonight cause I knew I'd be dancing.

"Nahh. I don't want my ass to be falling out when im dancing."

"It's sooo sexy doe!! C'mon girl!! At least try it on."

The dress was literally skin tight. The sleeves came to my elbow and the dress ended just a couple inches over my ass. (pic off to the side)

"AHHH FUCK YOU LOOK HOT! Damn Alanna I ain't know you was working with THAT much!"

I shook my head and looked in the mirror. 

"I don't know Mick.."

"Naw hoe you wearing this dress! End of story!" 

I rolled my eyes at my crazy ass new friend.

"For me..please. Oh and don't  forget your boo Dominick." I looked at her like she had two heads. This girl was a trip.

"SWERVE! Dominick is not my boo." I said flopping on my bed.

"Whatever girl. But g shit what are yall? You guys got like inseparable in like a day."

"Nosy much? But nah we're just cool." Thinking about him just made me smile even more. Gosh I hate how he affects me! It too flipping crazy.

"Yeah. OKAY miss. That's why you all cheesy and ish?" I smacked my lips.  She right though I probably needed to make my semi feelings for him simmer down. Plus we've only known each other for 2 weeks. And even though it feels way longer that's whats best.