~Chapter 4~

Hey :) ----------------------------> I uploaded a video of Marlon Palmer who plays Dominick. Omg I was dwl when I saw this video!!!  It has no relevance to this chapter.

Dominick

I was chillin in my room vibing to Don't judge me by chris brown. I was really feeling some type of way right now. I don't know why but I couldn't stop thinking about that Alanna girl. Her face was stuck in my head.

I mean I don't even really know her like that but yet I can't get her out of my head. All I really want to do is to stop thinking about her.

Cassie and I have been sord of on and off since junior year. We have never made it official and as far as I was concerned we were just fuck buddies nothing more. I mean I cared about her and all but I wasn't looking for a relationship with her. And plus I've been hearing that she's been fooling around with some other niggas so it's not like im sweating her or nothing like that. 

But on the real though Alanna was in my head and that shit scared me because no chick has ever been on my mind like that. 

I shook my head. Maybe I should call Cassie and try to get my mind off of this girl.

"Hey babes."

"Aye what's up?" 

"Nothing just laying here thinking about you."  Yeah..okay.

"Iight. Ya parents home?" 

"Yeah, but they should be leaving around 5. Why? You missed me didn't you."

"Uh Yeah. I'll be there around 5 alright bae." I said hanging up.

Dang..That extra shit is not what I needed right now. All I needed was a quick fuck and try to get my mind off Alanna.

"Dominick!!" My mom called me from down stairs. 

I took my time and walked down the stairs. I didn't even go put on a shirt.  Man I was really messed up thinking bout this girl and I don't even know her ass from the next chick. 

I rubbed the back of my head and entered the living room. My mom stood there with two other people. I honestly wasn't paying attention.

"Dominick sweety you know Sonya. And this is her daughter Alanna." My head shot up. And there she was, standing in my freaking living room looking as good as ever. She was looking dead at my abbs and I couldn't help but smile. 

Damn I can't believe I hadn't put two and two together. Her and her mom looked like freaking twins. 

"Dominick where are your manners?" My mother said.

I cleared my throat. "Um, Hey Sonya it's nice to see you again. And nice to see you again too Alana." I said with a shit eating smirk.

For the first time she smiled at me. 

"It's Alanna, Mr. Richords." She said with attitude. I was starting to like her little attitude.

"You two know each other?" My mom asked.

"Yeah he's in like all my classes unfortunately." she said. I put my hand over my heart like it had hurt me. But I wasn't fazed. It was kind of like a little game to me.

Both of our moms looked at each other and squealed and I already knew what they were thinking. I could tell that Alanna could tell what they were thinking too because  she fake gagged.