~Chapter 11~

Hey Yall! Thanks so much for the support! You guys are soo awesome & i'm greatful to have yall as fans!! :P

Dominick

I was sore as hell from basketball practice and I just needed a long shower. My dad has been home for this past week and this have been pretty stressful. I missed Alanna like crazy though, we text sometimes but have'nt really been talking like normal. I'm sord of happy about that in a way though because being stressed out I know I don't want to pop off on her. 

Cassie has pull some crazy ass shit on me now though. Talking about she late on her period and want me to come to the doctors with her. To be honest I ain't know how to feel about the situation. I didn't wanna be a bitch nigga and not go but I know for a fact that she messed around on me so many times when we were together. I really can't trust her and at the end of the day there's not much I can do.

I haven't told Alanna about  Cassie and really don't want to  anytime soon. I think it'll just mess everything up. 

Right about now I was just chillen and not really giving a shit. I wanted to see Alanna sometime before the weekend was over. I missed seeing her beautiful smile and honestly hearing her voice has seriously helped me these past couple of days.

I plugged my ihome in and started playing  The real her by Drake. I was seriously just vibing. I started myself a bath cause I knew damn well I needed to soak my muscles. My coach ain't nothing to play with when it comes to drills.

I relaxed in my hot bath water and soaked. It felt damn good and before I knew I was drifting off into a sleep.

--

When I woke up I felt super relaxed and wrinkly. Shit I shoulda never let myself fall asleep. I drained the bath water and started a shower so I could rinse.

When I got out I checked my phone. I had 2 missed calls from Cassie and a text from Alanna. I opened it  already feeling the smile on my lips.

Lanna: Niggah done went ghost -_-

Me: Uh sorry lanna but the phone goes both ways

Lanna: At least I know how to work my side :p 

Me: Wyd

Lanna: Nm just got out the shower. 

I smiled of course she just got out the damn shower when I just got out -_- I swear we're always doing similar shit.

Me: Without me? :(

Lanna: yep sorry boo ^_^ I had fun too.

This girl just had something about her that affected me in this way I really couldn't explain.

I really just wanted to make her mine already but I didn't really want to rush things any further than they have gone. I honestly don't mind. I enjoy having sex with Alanna and for some reason I feel as though it means more than that and I've never felt that way before. Although I knew a ton of shit about her I really wanted to get to know her in a whole different way.

I was going ask her out on a date.

An actually date where your eat dinner and stuff. I looked at the time and it was 7:15.

Me: Hey be ready for me to pick you up at 8

Lanna: Um why?

Me: Just do it and dress nice. I wanna take you somewhere.