~Chapter 14~

I haven't updated in a hot minute! & sometimes I hate wattpad cause I swear I posted this chapter yesterday But here yall go :)

Dominick

I was pretty excited about taking Alanna to meet my family. I knew they would love her. I pulled up to her house and decided that I would give her her chirstmas present now. I felt real good about it and couldn't wait till she opened it. I placed the gift in her seat and went to her front door. 

I'm not sure why but I felt a little nervous. I've been in this situation before and its like the first time all over again. I rang the door bell and stuffed my hands in the pockets of my slacks.

Mickey opened the door and smiled at me. "Hey Dom."

"Aye mick, was good." I said giving her a hug. We walked into the house and I stood by the stairs waiting on her.

"She should be down in a minute." I nodded and waited patiently. My new iphone 5 vibrated in my pocket. I knew it was Cassie calling and I really didn't want her to ruin this night. She was blowin up my phone none stop and I just wanted to turn my phone off. She was seriously harrasing my damn phone and I knew I just had to confront her in person.

On the real, she's claiming that she's pregnant with my baby. And on some real shit I would take up for her unborn child if she hadn't have been messing around when we were together. If she was completely faithful during our relationship I would have no choice but to take care of mines. 

But there was still a chance that it was mine and that's what made me pissed off and scared at the same time. I cared so much for Alanna and I just knew we'd be over if that was my baby. I couldn't risk it.

Alanna has become such and important part of my life and I know I'd never forgive myself for that shit.

Once I saw Alanna walk down the stairs all my thoughts stopped. She was in a red and black dress that hugges her body perfectly. It showed off just enough of her legs. She looked completely goregous and I honestly couldn't believe this was my girlfriend. I didn't diserve this beautful girl in front of me. 

"Dominick?" She said waving her hand in front of my face.

"Oh, sorry baby. It's just your beauty is so blinding." Her laugh put me at complete ease. I kissed her soft lips.

"You clean up nice." She said handing me a gift bag. 

---------------------------------

Alanna

I was so damn excited and nervous about meeting Dom's family. I was hella antsy and I couldn't stop moving. 

When dominick opened the door for me I saw a present in my seat. My heart started beating real fast and I couldn't contain my huge kool-aid smile. I picked up the gift and got in the car.

"You open your present first." I said.

"Ladies first  bae." 

"Well in that case, go ahead." I said laughin. I loved messin with Domino. I opened my gift and I could feel Dominick staring me down. 

My jaw dropped when I saw a butterfly diamond necklace. It had matching earings. It was soo beautiful Dominick sure as hell out did  himself. I didn't even really want anything especially not this expensive. There was another little box and I opened it. It was a silver bracelet with little hearts around it. It was sooo pretty!