Part 46

~Jimin's house~

Jennie and Jungkook were in the front door.

Jennie: babe we are standing for 10 minutes. When you gonna bell the door bell or let me do it?
Jungkook: I'll do it.
Jennie: then do it.
Jungkook: are you sure to meet him in this time? I mean he might be busy or-(couldn't finished)
Jennie: shut up and belled the door. (Scolded)

Jungkook pout but Jennie looked serious. He took a deep breath and belled. After some minutes later Sana opened the door.
It's being a week Sana was living with Jimin. She didn't want to but Jimin insisted her.

Sana: hey guys. (Thickly smiled)
Jennie: hey Sana (hugged her). How are you? Is Jimin at home? (Smiled and nicely)
Sana: I am fine. Yes he is. Come in. (Smiled and Walked inside)

Sana went inside. Jungkook was in the door not want go inside but Jennie pulled him.

Jimin: who is it, Sana? (Coming from upstairs)
Sana: Jennie and Jungkook is here. (Smiled)
Jimin: (smiled wide) sister-in-law. (Hugged her)
Jennie: (hugged back) how are you chimmy?
Jimin: (broke the hug) good. (Looked at Jungkook) kokkie bro (smiled).
Jungkook: hi (Embraced and thickly smiled then gave hand for handshake)

Jimin smiled and hugged him, Jungkook hugged him back.

Jennie: I think we should give them some alone time. (To Sana)
Sana: hmm.. Let's go upstairs.

Jennie and Sana went upstairs. Jungkook and Jimin broke the hug and sat on the couch.

Jimin: it's being long time bro.
Jungkook: it is. (took a deep breath) Jimin, I am so sorry bro. I didn't believe you and being a jerk to you.
Jimin: it's okay bro. You didn't have to say sorry.
Jungkook: no I should be sorry. I wasn't with you when you actually needed me by your side. I didn't even listen to you.
Jimin: Jungkook it is not a big deal. If I were you I would have done the same.
Jungkook: you couldn't. I know you won't. You would have supported me even if I were wrong.
Jimin: (small chuckled) that's true tho. But I understand you. So it's fine. I am happy that you are here for me now.
Jungkook: I am always here for you bro. And after everyone learned the truth they all feeling guilty and hesitate to meet you. Even I was also. But don't worry they will come too.

Jennie came out with Sana.

Jennie: Jimin today Sana has doctor's appointment.
Jimin: I know. I took the appointment.
Jungkook: when will you leave?
Jimin: now. Sana go and get ready.
Sana: okay. I'll be back.

Sana went upstairs and Jennie sat beside Jungkook.

Jimin: sister-in-law did you talk to Rosé?
Jennie: I tried Jimin but she is not  listing to anyone. Jisoo and Lisa also tried but no use.
Jimin: (sight) I knew it. (Sadly)
Jennie: don't worry Jimin. She will learn the truth soon. It just, she is not ready now.
Jimin: of course. After all I have done a huge mistake.
Jungkook: hey it wasn't your fault.
Jimin: but still kokkie.
Jungkook: look, everyone do mistakes. I also have done. But you took the responsibility of it. It is a big thing Jimin. If I were you, I would have been scared. I don't have that balls to take such a big responsibility like you.
Jimin: thanks bro.
Jungkook: don't worry Rosé will come along.