Part 15

~Sana's house~

Sana and her mother was having their dinner.

Sana's Mom: so Jungkook's engagement is today?

Sana nodded yes.

Sana's Mom: good. I am happy that you took a correct decision.

Sana smiled but said nothing and was eating her dinner.

~in the engagement hall~

Jungkook's POV:
Our engagement went good but maa gave me a big shock. How would I gave this news to Sana. If she heard it she would be ferocious. I know her but I would think something about it and find a solution for it. In the other hand I felt that Jennie was angry with me. I don't why but it was bothering me a little.

I was sitting with her like about 3 hours straight but she didn't even say a single word to me. She was smiling and talking nicely with others, even with my friends too. She just met with them and she started talking nicely with them but not with me. I was angry at her too. She misbehaved with Sana and now she was giving me attitude. I became more angry at her.

Finally everything was finished, we said goodbye to the Kim's and went to home. I was tried so I directly went to my room. When I was in the bed, Jennie's face was appearing in front of me continuously. "What's wrong with me?", I confusely asked myself. Then I closed my eyes and fell in sleep.

~Jin's Room~

Tae came from the bathroom and saw that Jin and Jimin was sitting in the couch opposite of the bed

Tae came from the bathroom and saw that Jin and Jimin was sitting in the couch opposite of the bed. Jimin was upset and Jin was smiling nonstop.

Tae: am I the only normal one here? (Said to himself and sighed)

Tae sat in the bed and in front of them.

Tae: what's wrong with you two? You are not smiling at all and you are not stopping but smiling.
Jin: today was a magical day. (Still smiling)
Jimin: today was trash. I was scolded without any reason. (Like a child) it's only because of kookie or else I would be smiling like hyung.
Tae: hmm.. I have to talk to kook about that in the morning.
Jin: let's sleep. (Still smiling)
Jimin: Is he gonna sleep like this?
Tae: think so. (Sighed)

Then they went to sleep.

~in the morning~

Jungkook just woke up and saw Tae, Jin and Jimin was sitting in front of him. Jin was smile but Tae and Jimin was looking serious. He got scared.

Jungkook: ya! You guys just scared me. (While putting hand on his chest.)
Jin: good morning kookie~ (smile in his face)
Jungkook: you are still smiling? What's wrong with you?
Jin: I am just happy. (Smiled and went to the window)
Tae: you didn't tell us, what happened between you and Jennie?
Jimin: tell us right now or I will bit you up. (Angrily)
Jungkook: I don't wanna talk about that.
Tae: no we wanna know what happened? (Forcefully)
Jin: just tell us kookie. (Sat in front of him)

Jungkook told them everything.

Tae: did you ask Jennie, what happened?
Jungkook: what would I asked her? I heard everything from Sana. Jennie misbehaved with her.
Jin: did you see it by yourself?
Jungkook: no....
Jimin: then how can you accused sister-in-law? What if that bitc.. (Jin and Tae looked at him and coughed) I mean Sana was lying.
Jungkook: why would she lie?

Jimin wishpered, "because she is a bitch.". No one heard it.

Tae: why Jennie and her friend would lie? For a moment if we believe that Jennie misbehaved with Sana, then why she did that? What was the reason behind it. She can't do this without any reason. You can't accused her because you didn't know what happened there. Jennie didn't look mean to us. We can tell that by meeting her only once. Soon she is going to be your wife, so try to understand her.

Tae, Jin and Jimin stood up and left the room. Jungkook started thinking about it.

~in the Kim Villa~

It was evening time, Rosé, Jisoo and Nancy went to meet Jennie

It was evening time, Rosé, Jisoo and Nancy went to meet Jennie. There was in the Jennie's room. They were talking.

Jennie: Jisoo is still smiling and blushing?
Rosé: she was smiling the whole day.
Jisoo: I am just happy.
Nancy: yeah we can see that very well. (Teasing tone)

They all laughed at Jisoo.

Jennie: Rosie you were too rude with Jimin yesterday.
Nancy: yeah you scolded him for no reason. Poor guy. I felt bad for him.
Rosé: he is an asshole like his best friend. (Annoying and angrily)
Nancy: but you weren't rude with Jin oppa or Tae.
Rosé: Jin oppa said sorry to me without any reason and Tae seems very clam and decent.
Nancy: hmm Tae is decent. (Blushed)
Jennie: I think someone had a crush. (Teased and Giggled)
Nancy: no... It... It's nothing like... that... (Her cheeks became pink)

They all started giggling at Nancy. Then Jennie was called by her mom. She went to her. Rosé got a nonfiction on her and left the room.
Nancy also getting messages from Kai. Jisoo noticed that she was looking very annoyed and upset.

Jisoo: what happened Nan? You look tensed and upset.
Nancy: I wanna tell you something unnie but you have to promise me that you won't tell this to anyone.
Jisoo: I promise. Now tell me...
Nancy: yesterday oppa called me.
Jisoo: what! Kai called you. Why? (Shocked)
Nancy: one week later is his engagement. He wants me to be here in his engagement. But I said no.
Jisoo: good. That cheater... How dare he! (Looking at Nancy and realized) I am so sorry Nancy, I forgot he is your brother.
Nancy: it's okay unnie. You have full right to angry at him.

Jisoo hugged Nancy.

Jisoo: you know what I am proud of you.
Nancy: I know. Unnie I was thinking that we should do something that Jennie can forget oppa and start liking Jungkook.
Jisoo: that's good but we can't do it alone. I mean Rosie will never help us.
Nancy: then we won't tell her.
Jisoo: okay. But there is another thing. We can make Jennie start liking Jungkook but what about him? I mean if he doesn't like Jennie back then Jennie will get hurt.
Nancy: don't worry. I already thought about it. (Smirked)
Jisoo: what?

Nancy took her phone out and show it Jisoo. Jisoo was shocked.

Jisoo: how did you get it?
Nancy: I have my way. (Smiled and Winked at Jisoo)
Jisoo: now we actually can make them fall in love with each other. (Happily)
Nancy: shall we start?
Jisoo: absolutely.

Jisoo nodded yes to Nancy. Nancy smiled at her.

Thank you so much for ready. Don't forget to comment your thoughts, opinion and suggestions. ILY 😊❤