Part 34

~In the office~

It was almost 12 pm. Jungkook and Jennie was working. Jungkook looked at Jennie's cabin and smiled. Jennie was working and Jungkook was admiring her.

Sana: kokkie after this we are taking a break for lunch, right? (Looking at the flies)

She didn't get any answer. Sana looked at him and saw that he was lost in Jennie. She got mad.

Sana: kokkie! (Angrily)

Jungkook didn't reply. Sana got more angry.

Sana: Jungkook!! (Angrily loud)
Jungkook: (flinched a little) huh? (Looking at her)
Sana: after this we are going to lunch right? (Angrily but clam)
Jungkook: no, I can't. Actually I have some important work to do. (Went to his work)
Sana: so I have to alone then. (Angrily)
Jungkook: hmm, okay. (Nodded and didn't look at her)

Jungkook didn't notice that Sana was mad. He even didn't listen properly what she was saying. He was only busy to see Jennie. She angrily left from the cabin.

~Jennie's cabin~

Jennie and Beakhyun was working.

Beakhyun: Jennie the plant is done. Just check it once. (Give the file to Jennie)
Jennie: (checked it) it's fine for me. But check it from Jungkook and Jimin as well. If they have some problem with it.
Beakhyun: okay. Jennie it's launch time, don't you want to eat?
Jennie: actually I'll eat with Jungkook, after he finishes his work. (Smiled)
Beakhyun: (smiled) I must say Jungkook is really lucky to have you as his wife. You are so caring. Anyway I'll go now. (Smiled).
Jennie: okay, have a nice meal. (Smiled)
Beakhyun: thank you and you too. (Smiled)

Beakhyun: (left the cabin and in the door) I'm glad to see you happy Jennie, or else I wouldn't forgive myself. Kai will also be happy to hear that. (Took a deep breath and smiled then left)

Jennie's POV:
As Beakhyun left the room I looked at Jungkook cabin. He was working. Aww~ my poor bunny. He might be tried. He looked at me and smiled. I smiled back. We've a good condition now. He means something to me. Hobi was right, I care about him and like him. Thinking of this made me blush. At that moment, I got a message from Jin oppa.

Jin oppa:
Meet me in the office hall now....

Jennie was confused by Jin's message. She left the cabin in the door she saw Jungkook also came out.

Jennie: Jungkook, where are you going?
Jungkook: hyung messaged me to meet him in the office hall.
Jennie: (surprised) really? He messaged me too.
Jungkook: (surprised) what! Let's go then maybe he needs help or something.

Jennie nodded and went to the office hall with Jungkook. Then they reached there they saw everyone was there. (They means Tae, Lisa, Jimin, Rosé and Nancy). Jenkook were surprised to see them all together.

Jungkook: what you guys are doing here?
Tae: hyung messaged us to meet him here.
Jennie: that's strange. Jungkook and I got the same message from him. (Suspicious)
Nancy: is something happened? (Worried)
Lisa: now it's making me worry. What if something happened to him. Tae~ (cried a little but no tears)
Tae: (hugged Lisa) baby, don't worry. Nothing bad happened to him.