Part 40

Jungkook's POV:
I finished my work as fast as possible so I would spend some time with my lovely wife. "Finally!", I said with a wide smile in my face as I finished my work. I stood up, switched off my cabin lights and went to Jennie. I knocked on the door and opened it. I saw Jennie was working in her laptop. "You finished?", I asked and she looked at me with a smile. "Yeah. Give me a minute.", she said. I nodded and waited for her outside of the cabin. After some minutes later she came and we went to the restaurant.

Jungkook and Jennie reached the restaurant. Restaurant manager came and greeted them.

Manager: welcome Mr and Mrs Jeon (Bow). You table is ready. Please.

Jungkook nodded and smiled. Jennie was surprised to see all the arrangement.

Jennie: you plan this all? (Surprised) Jungkook: of course

Jungkook: of course. I can do this for my precious wife. (Loved and proudly)

Jennie blushed a little.

Jungkook: let's sit. (Smiled)

Jennie nodded and went to the table. Jungkook pulled the chair for Jennie. After she had a sit, Jungkook sat in front of her. Jungkook order all the favourite dishes of Jennie. Jennie was smiling wide.

Jungkook: you liked it?
Jennie: of course. (Smiled wide)
Jungkook: I'm glad that you liked it. (Smiled back)

Jenkook were having a good moment. They're eating, talking and laughing. In that time Jungkook had a call. He looked at his phone to see who it was.

It was Sana

It was Sana. Without any second thought he cutted the call, as he didn't want to answer and gave his all attention to his wife. She called him several times and Jungkook did same thing again. Jennie noticed it.

Jennie: who is it?
Jungkook: a stuff from office. (Smiled)
Jennie: so pick it up. It might be important.
Jungkook: for me the only thing is important right now is you.
Jennie: but Jungkook- (couldn't finished)
Jungkook: I already said it Jennie, it's not important. I'll talk to the person later on. Now we'll only focus on us. Okay?