Part 28

Hoseok's POV:
I'm here in Jennie's house for 2 days because she insisted me to stay for few days. While living there I could see coldness between Jennie and Jungkook. He was trying to talk to NiNi but she was ignoring him. So, I decided to talk to NiNi about it.

It was morning. Jennie woke up already and making breakfast for everyone. Hoseok saw Jennie in the kitchen.

Hoseok: good morning NiNi~ (cheerfully)
Jennie: good morning Sunshine~ (smiled wide)
Hoseok: why you woke up early?
Jennie: actually I am going office today. I have start working in my in-law's company.
Hoseok: oh~ that's great. Jungkook is going with you too?

Jennie just nodded.

Jennie: so hobi, what you are going to have with pancake, strawberry or banana?
Hoseok: whatever you like sister. (Smiled)
Jennie: (gave him pancake) here you go. (Hoseok took a bite) how is it? (Curious)
Hoseok: yummy~ (Jennie smiled).. NiNi-ah, I want to talk to you about something. (Serious)
Jennie: is anything serious?
Hoseok: you can say that.... Is there any tension going between you and Jungkook?
Jennie: why you asking that? (Nervously smiled)
Hoseok: I noticed that you ignoring him, while he is wanting to talk to you....
Jennie: it's nothing hobi. It just- (sighed) we can't get along with each other. Sometimes he cared about me and the next day he behave rude with me.
Hoseok: maybe he was just jealous.
Jennie: (confused) jealous with who and why??
Hoseok: with me...
Jennie: with you? Why?
Hoseok: I can tell that when I came here. He was jealous, when you hugged me. (Jennie was confused) NiNi-ah, he can't see you with another guy. (Smirked)
Jennie: but he was reacting weird before you came.
Hoseok: hmm... That's maybe because of your IG post. Do you mention there that I am your cousin? (Jennie nodded no) as I thought. He got jealous and behaved bad with you. (Taking a sipe of water)
Jennie: but-but why he is jealous? (Confused and surprised)
Hoseok: because he likes you silly. (Chuckled)
Jennie: what? (Shocked)
Hoseok: yes... Can't you see that NiNi?  (chuckled) Oh my navie NiNi. He likes you a lot, I can tell by observing him only one day. (Jennie shocked)
Jennie: how can that possible? I mean he had a girlfriend and he loves her. I think you are wrong.
Hoseok: I am not. I am 100% sure. And you know that I don't say anything without I am not sure about anything. I can see in his eyes that he likes you and maybe he also don't understand his feelings for you.
Jennie: I- (Jennie confused)
Hoseok: (hold her hand) NiNi.. I know you confused but it's true. And I also feel that you like him too. That's why his little little things effect you a lot. But you are scared to go along because you think he won't accept it or you couldn't moved on from your past. But sister you have to move on. You have to forget Kai.
Jennie: it's not that easy hobi (softly)
Hoseok: but it's not impossible. You just have to bring out your feelings for Jungkook, not your pain from Kai.
Jennie: fine... I'll try.. (Smiled thickly)
Hoseok: (smiled wide) that's my sister...

After breakfast Jennie went to Jungkook to wake him up. She knocked on the door. After few seconds later Jungkook opened the door. He saw Jennie and smiled.

Jennie: good morning. Freshen up, we have to go to the office. Today is the first day so we can't be late. (Softly)
Jungkook: okay. Can we go together? (Smiled like a bunny)