Part 11

~In the morning~

Jennie's POV:
I woke up in the morning but it's pretty late. I checked my phone, it was 10:50. "Oh my god! How I wake up so late?", I said. Might be it was because I slept late.I was worrying about the marriage. I didn't get any answer from Jungkook. I was worried what if he says no.

Anyway, I got up from bed and took a shower and went to down stairs. I saw the house was very busy. My parents was talking to a man. There was a lot of things, like flowers, sweets and etc.

I went to my parents. "Good morning", I said with a smile. The gave me a smile then my mamma said, "Honey you wake up?",with a smile. "You came in the perfect time. We were choosing your wedding and engagement invitation card plus the theme of decorations", dadda said. "We were discussing about it but your dadda said to ask your opinion.", mamma said. "Of course. I mean it's your engagement and wedding after all.", said dadda. "I don't know. Whatever you guys like, I'll go with it.", I replied. My parents looked at each other and smile.

Then Rosé, Jisoo and Nancy came. "Good morning lovely people.", Rosé shouted. They came hugged me and my mom. "Are you ready to go?", Jisoo asked. "Why? Where we are going?", I asked. "To the mall.", Rosé said. "We have to buy your engagement dress.", Nancy said. "Okay, I'll just bring my purse.", I said and went to my room.

Meanwhile

Jungkook's POV:
I was worried and nervous to meet Sana. What she might be wanna talk about? I was thinking it all the road. She said she would be meet me in the mall. There is a cafe in the mall. I reached the mall but wouldn't find Sana. I called her, she said she was in the cafe which was three shop away and opposite of Gucci (it's not possible but whatever).

I went there and saw her. She waved at me. I went and hugged her and she hugged me back. I sat down. She holded my hand. "You know I love you right?", she said. I nodded and said, "I'm sorry babe but I wouldn't talk to my parents.", with a disappointment. "It's okay baby. I think you have done a good thing by not telling them.", she said. I was confused. "I think you should get married with the girl your parents like.", she added. I was shocked and asked, "baby what are you saying?". "Babe, don't get me wrong but I think it's the best thing to do right now. Your parents will be happy by it.", she said. "So you are breaking up with me?", I asked. "No silly!", she laughed. "I'm not. You should do what parents says. Your Mom is sick right? So it's better, you should get married and after that we'll think what will we do next.", she said with a smile. Listening to her made me so happy. I stood up and hugged her tightly. "I love you", I said. She hugged me back and said,"I love you too.".

~In the mall~

Jennie's POV:We reached the shopping mall

Jennie's POV:
We reached the shopping mall. My friends were very excited. They are always excited about shopping. We went to the dress shop first, brought our dresses then we went to Gucci. My friends wanted to give me a Gucci gift for my engagement. "Welcome Miss Park.", the manager said. "Our order is ready?", Rosé said. "Order?", I asked. They smiled at each other. The manager brought a box. "Open it.", Nancy said. I opened the box