Part 31

Jennie was working in her cabin.

Jennie: finally!! (Finished her work and relieved)
Beakhyun: you finish?
Jennie: yes! (Gummy smiled)
Beakhyun: you must be very happy to go home. (laugh at her cuteness)
Jennie: yes. Actually I have a surprise for my husband. (Smiled wide)
Beakhyun: (smiled back) okay then. Bye, see you tomorrow.

Jennie said bye and left home earlier than Jungkook. She reached home and took a shower.

Jennie: kokkie monster, today you will regret for everything. (Smirked)

~in the office~

Jungkook's POV:
I was in my cabin and working. Sana was irritating me a lot. She always did that but it got more annoying than earlier. I looked at Jennie's cabin and she wasn't there. I became worried. "Where is she?", I thought. "What if she went with Beakhyun? Like a date?", I thought. All negative thoughts were coming in my head. I even imagined them laughing, talking, holding hands and feeding each other. "No!", I said loudly and stood up. "What happen?", Sana asked. "Nothing. I-I'll go outside to get some air.", I said and left.

Sana: he is weird. (Shaked her head)

Jungkook was waiting outside. Few minutes later, he saw Beakhyun was coming but didn't saw Jennie with him. He was happy that Jennie was not with him. But still he wanted to confirm.

Jungkook: hey Beakhyun! (Called)
Beakhyun: oh hey..
Jungkook: where is Jennie? She isn't in the cabin.
Beakhyun: she finished her work, so she left early.
Jungkook: why didn't she tell me that she was leaving? (Whispered to himself)
Beakhyun: what? (Wouldn't hear him)
Jungkook: nothing. I'll go.

~Jenkook's House~

Jennie's POV:
I came home and took a shower. I already planned everything. I dressed up very seductive. I putted some perfume and light makeup. "I look hot", I said to myself and winked. I got a message from Beakhyun that Jungkook asked about me and was going to leave the office. I replied him thanks for informing me. "Come home kokkie monster. A big surprise is waiting for you", I smirked.

(This is what she is wearing- author)

Jungkook's POV:
I went home early because I was missing Jennie too much. I didn't talk to her. I needed to see her, talk to her. I didn't know what happened to me but I wouldn't live a second without her. As I reached home, I searched for Jennie first. I heard some sound was coming from the kitchen. I went to the kitchen. I saw Jennie, wear a nighty. WTF! She noticed me and smiled. "Oh you came?", she asked. "Yaa", I replied while looking away. "Wh-what the fuck are you wearing?", I said remaining my face to the other side. She came close to me and whispered in my ear, "it's hot.", seductively. "So I decided to wear this. It's comfy.", she said while went a little back. I was blushing. She was looking damn hot. I never seen her this side. I thought, what she would be in the bed. I was sweating by her hotness. She came closed to me and putted her soft hand on my face. "Why you are sweating my kokkie?", she said seductively. I didn't said anything and left the place immediately. I saw her smirking.