Part 39

Jungkook's POV:
When Sana told me that Jennie and Beakhyun were alone in a room, I got so mad. I stood up and directly went to the meeting room. When I entered the room, I saw Beakhyun was holding Jennie face and was too close to her. "Beakhyun!!!", I shouted loudly. Which made them flinched.

Jennie and Beakhyun was shocked to see Jungkook. Beakhyun immediately stepped away from Jennie. Jungkook was looking like a lava,which might blast anytime. They both were scared, if Jungkook misunderstood them.

Beakhyun: Jungkook... it's not, it's look- (couldn't finished)
Jungkook: stop! (Angrily but not loud)

Jungkook stopped him with showing his hand. He went close to them and looked at Jennie with darkness in his eyes.

Beakhyun: Jungkook let me explain- (couldn't finished aging)
Jungkook: I said stop! (Angry but clam)

Jungkook went close to Jennie. He eyes were teary. She was too much scared.

Jennie: Jung-Jungkook.. It's no-not like- (sobbing and tears dropped)
Jungkook: (stopped Jennie) shhh~ (calmly). (Hold Jennie hand gently) I believe you. (Softly smiled)

Jennie was shocked after listening to Jungkook. So does Sana.

Jungkook: I know you won't cheat on me. I believe you. (Softly smiled)

Jennie bust out of tears and hugged Jungkook tightly. Jungkook hugged her back.

Jennie: Jungkook-believe m-me... I-I did-didn't (sobbing)
Jungkook: (petted her head) shh~ don't cry. I know you won't do anything bad. (Kissed her head)

Beakhyun smiled at them. Sana glared at them. Then Jimin and Tae entered the room. They saw Jennie crying.

Tae: what happened kook? (Confused)
Jimin: what happened? Why sister-in-law is crying? (Worried)

They were too much worried. They looked at Beakhyun.

Beakhyun: someone tried to frame me and Jennie. Someone misinformed Jennie that there is a meeting here and told me that Jennie was calling me for help. When we came here someone closed the door from the outside. I tried to open it even called for help but no one came. There is no network here, so wouldn't called anyone. (Explained)
Tae: it's look at someone planned it. (He and Jimin looked at Sana angrily)

Jimin and Tae were suspecting Sana. They're sure that it was Sana's plan. But they didn't have any prove. So they remained quite. Jungkook was angry after hearing it. He could killed that person who tried to frame his wife in a disgusting issue.

Jungkook: find out who did this. I want that person in front of me. I won't spare that person who did this. And no one will talk what happened here. This topic is end here. (Angrily)

They all nodded.

Jimin: let's go Tae. We have to find prove. (Glared at Sana)
Beakhyun: I'll come with you guys.

Jimin and Tae nodded. Then they left the room but Sana was still there, watching them and glared at them.

Sana: how would my plan failed like that! Is Jungkook love her that much? I won't make that happen. Jungkook is only mine! Ugh!!! (Thought)

Sana left the room angrily. Jungkook was hugging Jennie tightly and comforting her. Jennie was feeling safe in his arms.

Jungkook: let's go home. (Didn't broke the hug)