Part 35

~Back to office~

Jungkook and Jennie are in their cabin.

~Jungkook's cabin~

Jungkook: Sana where is the final plant?
Sana: Beakhyun have it.
Jungkook: okay. Tell him to give me that.
Sana: (nodded then gave a file) Jungkook, it needs your signature.
Jungkook: (took the file and read it and then signed it) it also need Jennie and Jimin's signature. Go and get that. (Gave the file to Sana)
Sana: I don't want to go to those bitches. (Wishpered)
Jungkook: what are saying? (Would hear what she said)
Sana: (smiled) nothing.
Jungkook: (nodded) okay.

After saying that Sana first went to Jimin's room because she didn't want to deal with Jennie first. She knocked to the door.

"Come in.", she heard Jimin saying that.

When she entered the room, she saw Lisa, Tae and Rosé were with Jimin.

"Ugh! Now I have to handle all this annoying persons together.", she thought.

Lisa: OMG Sana! You? What are you doing there? (Mocking tone)
Tae: she is Jungkook's assistant.
Rosé: (surprised) she is?
Jimin: yes. Because she told kokkie to give her the job. (Teasing then looked at Sana) so Ms Minatozaki, why are you here?
Sana: (gave Jimin the file) Jungkook told to sign this paper.
Rosé: why are you call him by his first name? As you are is "assistant", you should call him Mr Jeon instead.
Sana: because I am his girlfriend and I have full right on him. (Sarcastically)
Rosé: but he is married now. (Seriously)
Sana: (smirked) he is now, but soon he won't be. He will leave your friend because he loves me, ONLY ME. (Confidently)

Rosé got angry. Jimin understood that Rosé might kill Sana right now. So he hold Rosé's hand and signed her to calm down. Rosé nodded and sat on the couch, crossing her arms.

Jimin: (signed the file and gave it to Sana) here you go. Now get out from here. (Seriously)
Sana: (smirked) thank you, Mr Park. (Took the file)
Lisa: I hope we will meet often now. (Mocking)
Sana: (fake smiled) sure we will, Lisa-shi.

Lisa fake smiled back then Sana left.

Lisa: (loudly mocked) bye bye! (Saw the door closed and Sana left) I want to kill this bitch. (Angrily)
Tae: Lisa, language. (Straight face)
Lisa: but she makes my blood boiled. (Angrily explained)
Jimin: (looked at Rosé) you okay?
Rosé: I'm just worried about NiNi. (Worried)
Tae: don't worry Rosé, Kook is handling the situation very well, so does Jennie. And I think kook started liking Jennie as he is taking care of her. So, don't worry about Jennie. (Smiled)
Jimin: Tae is right (patted Rosé's back). Now smile, come on.

Rosé smiled.

Jimin: that's more like it. Now let's start working, okay? (Smiled brightly)

Rosé nodded then they started working.

~In Jennie's cabin~

Jennie was working on her laptop. When she heard knocking at her door.

Jennie: come in.