Part 2

~In the parking~

Jennie's POV:
Suddenly I noticed a flash light on me. A car was coming fast towards me. The car was about to hit me. "Aaaahh!!!", I screamed. The car didn't hit me but it was too close. I might died if it were 1 inches close to me. I was so scared that I fell in the ground.

The car stopped and it didn't hit Jennie. It was Jungkook's car and he was driving it.

Jungkook's POV:
I was driving fast because I was already late. Maa paa told me earlier not to be late. But I was late. In the parking I saw a girl was walking in the middle. I honked at her but she didn't heard it. I was about to hit her, quickly I stepped on the break. Thank god I didn't hit her.

Jennie's POV:
The driver turned off the lights and gets off from the car. It was a boy around my age. "Are you okay? ", he said. He came towards me and then turned to his car, "Are you okay baby? Did you get hurt?", he said to his car with a worried tone. I got so much angry.
"Are you kidding me? I am the one who might get hurt. But you are worrying about your car?", I yelled at him. "What should I do? My car was about to get scratched because of you.", he said in a arguing tone.
I got very angry. I became like a lava which might be explode at him anytime. "You were going to hit me with you car. Besides saying sorry you are rudely talking to me. You should be apologized to me.", I yelled. "It wasn't my fault.", he said with a attitude. "And why should I say sorry? You are the one who was walking in middle of the parking road.", he argued. "It was your fault, you were driving too fast.", I said in a angry tone. "This is a parking lott not a racing cort.", I said with a attitude. "Yes it's a parking lott not a park. Where you can walk in your own. Because of you my BMW I8 might get ruined.", he said. I was about to say something he stopped me and said, "look I am already late. I don't have time to waste on you. So please..". After saying that he got into his car and sighed me to move a side. I walked in side then he left. "Uggghhhh! How dear he!!", I screamed.

Jungkook's POV:
I left in my car and saw the girl was screaming but I didn't care. I parked my car and went to the party hall where the party was held. I saw my parents standing in a side and maybe trying to call me. I went to my parents immediately.

Jungkook's mother saw him.

Mrs Jeon: kokkie where were you?
Jungkook: sorry I got stuck.
Mr Jeon: you got stuck? Where? Doing nothing? (With a thone)

Jungkook put his head down and didn't say anything.

Mrs Jeon: Jesua. Don't say like that.

Mr and Mrs Kim came to see Mr and Mrs Jeon.

Mr Kim: are you comfortable? Do you need anything?
Mr Jeon: you don't need to be worry Mr Kim. We are comfortable. (With a smile)
Oh by the way, this my son Jungkook.

Jungkook bow to Mr and Mrs Kim.

Jungkook: hello. Nice to meet.
Mr Kim: hello gentleman. Nice to meet you too. (With a smile)
Mrs Jeon: where is Jennie?
Mrs Kim: actually she didn't like parties. So she left.
Mrs Jeon: how sad. I wish she could meet Jungkook.
Mr Jeon: no problem. From now on we will meet offent. They will meet soon.
Mr Kim: sure (nodded with smile)

~Rosé's house~

Jennie's POV:My mood was off

Jennie's POV:
My mood was off. I reached to Rosé's house. I belled, rosé opened the door. "NiNi! Nancy NiNi is here.", she said happily. I hugged Rosé and entered the house. Nancy came and hugged me. "We were waiting for you.", she said. She noticed my face and immediately asked, "What happened? You look off.". "Yes and it's because of a stupid person.", I said. "What exactly happened tell us.", Rosé said and Nancy nodded. I told them everything that happened in the parking lott. They also get so much angry. "How rude! Why didn't you call us. We could teach him a good lesson.", Rosé said angrily. "Hmm.", Nancy nodded. "I just wanna killed him that moment.", I said. "Okay what happened happened. Leave it now. Next time if anything happens like this just call us. Okay? Now let's enjoy our night.", said Nancy. "Hmmm.", me and Rosé agreed. "Let's enjoy our night girls", said Rosé. "Yay!!!", I said.
Then we get dress in our cute pjs and clicked some pics.

"Cheers to our amazing happy life

"Cheers to our amazing happy life.", said Rosé with a glass of wine in her hand. We also cheered , "to our amazing life. Yay!!!".

Thank you so much for reading. Please give me your opinion about this chapter. 😊❤