Part 7

In the evening

Jennie was talking to the girls suddenly her phone ranged. It was a unknown number. She received the call and shocked. It's was KAI...

¶ Jennie and Kai call ¶

Jennie: hello?
Kai: Jennie..
Jennie: Kai??? (Shocked) Is that you? You came back?
Kai: yes and I need to talk to you something very important. (Seriously)
Jennie: me too. I was calling you but you didn't pick up. Anyway I am coming to meet you.
Kai: Hmm. I am in the restaurant where we used to hangout.
Jennie:okay I am coming.

Jennie's POV:
I was so shocked when Kai called me. I was so happy that finally, we can do something. I didn't have to marry someone who I don't know. After hanging up the phone, I quickly went to meet him without wasting any time. I reached the restaurant and saw Kai was sitting on a table, waiting for me. I was about to cry when I saw him. I directly went to him and hugged him but he didn't hug me back. Even it didn't look like that he was happy to see me. I can tell that by seeing his face. I mean, we met after a years. He was too serious. I never saw him like that before. I was so much confused. He was too cold to me. He asked me to sit down. I sat on the table and for few minutes it was quite.

~In the restaurant~

Kai was very serious

Kai was very serious. He asked Jennie to have a sit. They both sat down and they both kept quiet for some time and then Jennie broke the silence.

Jennie: so when did you arrived? You told me that you are coming next week.
Kai: I arrived today. I am going back today. (Coldly)
Jennie: today? I mean, you just arrived today.
Kai: yes, actually I have something important to tell you. First I thought I'll you in the phone. But then I thought that it would be better if I tell you this in a person. (Remaining the straight face and sound cold)
Jennie: I need to tell you something important too... Kai actually I.....

Kai cut her off and said

Kai: I want to break up with you.
Jennie: what? (Shocked) you are kidding me right.
Kai: I am serious. I want to break up with you.
Jennie: why? (Teared up)
Kai: I fallen for someone else. I don't feel for you like before. I love someone else Jennie.
Jennie: Kai~ (Holded Kai's hand) there is something I did wrong? Tell me, I'll fix it. But please don't leave me. (While tears rolling from her eyes)
Kai: it's not you NiNi. It's just me. I don't feel like I did before. I think it's because of gap between us. My life changed a lot. I love someone else now.
Jennie: Kai.... Please... Don't... (Tears rolling down from her eyes)
Kai: I am sorry. I think it's better for both of us. I think you should move on too.(he stood up) all the best and I am sorry.